Yacht Services Yard needs boatbuilders (VA)

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Guest, Aug 21, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Premier yacht service yard needs skilled personnel in the following trades: paint/fiberglass, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, abd parts dept. assistant. Steady employment; pay comensurate with experience; benefits.

Apply in person:
    Bluewater Yacht Sales
    25 Marina Road
    Hampton VA
    email smessick@bluewateryachts.com
    fax: 757-723-3320

2. rajmuddappa

rajmuddappa Junior Member

I have been in the composite and fiberglass design and manufacturing since 1985. I have experience with carbon and glass molds; kevlar, carbon and glass prepregs. Worked for an Advanced Light Helicopter Prototype and Pre-series production with German collaboration. Was trained at Eurocopter for the design and manufacturing of advanced composite parts and molds, sandwich panels, assembly, testing, inspection, special tools, etc. Also worked on 650 Kw Wind Turbine Blades, Light Aircraft, Bonded satellite panels, etc.

If you are still looking for a capable person to work on your projects, please e-mail me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Raj Muddappa
    (raj_muddappa@operamail.com)

3. compbuilder

compbuilder Builder/Manager

I am located on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. I have extensive experience in composites and boat building. I also have management experience with a personal desire to see people grow.
    My name is Bruce Black. I have been building boats, yachts and ships for twenty years. I am currently employed by a large corporation involved in navy contracts on the gulf coast.
    I have been employed by such companies as Carver Yachts, Bayliner Marine, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems and a number of smaller boat builders.
    My skills range from one end of the Glass shop to the other with strong training skills. I have not taken the time to renew my resume but will be willing to if need be.
    I have managed a body shop and led crews my entire career.
    I have only recently realized that the lack of progression in my composite career has been my fault for lack of actively pursuing it.
    If you are still seeking an excellent candidate for your operation please contact me.
    vvvisionary57@aol.com