Boat repair

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by A-white, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Jesseleey

Jesseleey Junior Member

No. I was just reading the thread and thought everyone could have handled it differently. And now you are trying to start something with me. What is with the defensiveness here. Boat owners are suppose to be happy and proud. Sure does sound like there are a bunch of ego's here.

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

if your wanting southern hospitality then talk to a freakin southerner,,,me...im a yankee, im jus here in texas fer a while,,you want yankee hospitality? cause yankees jus LUV to give hospitality to people that have NO idea what in hell their talkin bout,,so if you want to continue this conversation ,, email me,,and being from collage station i guess that explaines the jumping into things and starting crap with no experience in what the convo is about anyways.,,,maybe ya should try prescoolstation ;)
    ya'all come back now, ya hear ;)

3. DanishBagger

DanishBagger Never Again

You have to be kidding me!?
    It is you who are pointing your finger at me, saying I'm the one trying to start something. Seriously, can you play a bigger victim?

Who was it that joined this thread and began calling people snobs, telling people off as if they were your kids!?

Oh, I know – it's a dude going by the name of Jesseleey, who demands people are nice to him, even if he himself is condescending and every bit as condescending as he is making others out to be:

4. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

and P.S
    im not a boat owner ;) :D

5. skullhooker

skullhooker Junior Member

I think I could even fix this, no prob, grind & scarf, 1708 both sides & epoxy, fair & paint / gel coat.

6. philzero44

philzero44 Junior Member

So what happend

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.