composite/spray painter wanted for up to 3 months in dubai

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by simon99, May 23, 2009.

1. simon99

simon99 Junior Member

Hi to all im looking for a laminator that can do repairs and gel coat repairs and spray paint,i work for a good company here and have to go out side to do a big job so my company are looking for some one to take my place when im away, there may be more work after this im not shore pls send cv to ns_composites@yahoo.com
    many thanks
    simon

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

I would like to ask for a simple minded too!
    >>>>>>>>>>>a laminator that can do repairs and gel coat repairs and spray paint<<<<<<<<<
    not to mention: female, attrractive and willing............ to make coffee.

Payment possible (has to be negotiated).

Regards
    Richard

3. swabbie

swabbie Previous Member

What's the company name.
    Why ask guys to send CV/personal details to a yahoo mail box and not identify the employer.
    What are you offering, salary, expat package, airfares, leave?????

Premier Composite Technologies is the only 'composite' company registered in Dubai

4. simon99

simon99 Junior Member

to all my company is the biggest in the gcc and asked not to put there name at this stage as if some one has what we need we will contact them,
    the money on offer is upto 5000 pounds a month and the hours are 730-500pm 5 days a weeks not like most companys here as you have to work 6 days a week,they will help find acc and like i said this is for 3 months at first.
    Most of the job includes repairing damaged boat and looking after or stock boats we have,and clients boats in all areas of the middle east
    i hope this clears up what u need to know
    and premier is not the only company registered in dubai there are many
    my company don,t build we only repair
    simon

5. swabbie

swabbie Previous Member

'The more the tale is told the sooner it begins to unfold'

Sorry my friend but nobody in Dubai is paying GBP5000 (AED30000) p/m to repair a few FRP boats.

That amount is senior proj. mgnt salary in the marine industry and no marine companies are hiring in Dubai.

If your company is afraid to display their name that tells an expat that both you and or the company if it exists are 'not to be trusted'

6. Jimbo1490

Jimbo1490 Senior Member

7. Jimbo1490

Jimbo1490 Senior Member

8. simon99

simon99 Junior Member

To swabbie as i said in my last reply and if you have read it rite it says upto 5000 pounds
    dubai is hiring you may be looking in the wrong places and ive been here now over 3 years,
    and the company isnt prem as i stated we do repairs just for the record the last was a 50 m bennetti with bow damage

simon

9. simon99

simon99 Junior Member

swabbie u was working in al jaddaf well my freind thats where my service department is which boat was u on, as like i said ive been here over 3 years ??? and they have been there for over 9 years
    and u was doing a 36 mt here!!!!!!
    would u like to share the name with me so i can find out who im talking with as dubai is a small place
    simon

10. cliveyachts

cliveyachts Senior member

Hi simon , can you give me an email address to send my details to the company you work for as I would be interested in the position , I have 30 years in the industry and have worked on a freelance contract for some of europes most prestige superyacht companies .

Thanks Clive

11. swabbie

swabbie Previous Member

Simon, The 36mt was steel/alloy MY built in Abu Dhabi not at Al Jadaf launched April this year though at the time I had to drive from Jimerah each day.
    The new build I was on in 2008 at Al Jadaf Dry Dock was an alloy crew vessel conversion for a UK client.
    These days I'm based in UK but I have projects at several yards in europe and the ME and I get to Dubai every few months. I lived there for several years working in marine industry and I know most of the small workshops/production in the industry end of the dry docks. Post your company name and I'll call next time I'm in Dubai.

Gavin

12. insider

insider Junior Member

A recommendation: "Never BS a BS'er!!!" Dont play with people who rules the biz.

13. nikinoodle

nikinoodle New Member

imi level 3 automotive refinisher..
    Ive spray painted all sorts of things...
    Won a trophy for a vw beetle i did.also painted queenslands rescue helicopter in oz...Red bull racings building, Knight racers custom cars.
    Just wondered how i could get into Yachts.
    be diferent.

14. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

Hi Nikinoodle

If you have that quality of spray skill I'd suggest going for the custom drag and race boat fraternity.

Presentation is el supremo to those guys and sponsored teams have got the bucks to pay otherwise try the hi end production builders like Oyster or the classic boat yacht/motor yacht builders in the UK or Italy.

15. Solutions

Solutions New Member

Swabbie........not the Gavin from Falmouth maybe?