Boat Production Engineer needed in TN

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Kevgron, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Kevgron

Kevgron New Member

Looking for a hands-on boat manufacturing/production engineer for a boat company in Tennessee. A degree is not reguired. This is a fiberglass boat mfg specializing in 18-32ft boats (cruisers & bow riders). This would be an excellent opportunity for an individual right of college or someone without the degree but with a few years of experience. Relocation asssistance provided. The salary range 35-45k. If interested please email me a copy of your resume or call me at (352) 315-9912.

2. geo6246

geo6246 Junior Member

Where in TN? I have 34 years experiance doing this. 615-763-0931

3. scott steffe

scott steffe Junior Member

same question

over 30 years in mold fab and repairs
    whats the housing market like to re locate

4. Johtaja

Johtaja Junior Member

Florida employment agencie

Kevgron with post 1 (352) 315-9912 --> 352 FL -5 Florida: Gainesville area, Ocala, Crystal River (split from 904) categories:employment agencies listings in Leesburg, FL at ...http://www.yellowbook.com/Listings/...yment agencies&WH=Leesburg, FL&CT=3&CS=2&AN=0

Google the number and see.

How many boat building contacts did this generate to a employment agencie, fair use, but is this one spam? You in the US can research this one better.

5. CDBarry

CDBarry Senior Member

This is a completely legit post, and exactly what this forum is for. This is probably a good opportunity for someone on this board. I referred him to this board after discussing the position with him on the phone, because this board should have exactly the person he needs.

That said, people who are interested in these employment posts should follow directions in the post for contact/followup if they are interested in the job, because usually there is an established process for applying. If you want this job, don't post a reply, call him or email him as he asks. If you want any of the federal jobs I occasionally post, don't reply, apply on line as per the process listed.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.