boat names in vinyl

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Guest, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

somewhere on boatdesign.net there is huge page of outfits that do vinyl lettering and graphics for boats. i found it once but am going mad trying to find it again. any clues?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator

I'm afraid we can't take credit for that, as I don't recall ever having a page on vinyl boat lettering...

If you don't mind sifting through a lot, you'll find what you need with Google (commercial sites, especially those directly selling a product, do a pretty good job of getting listed on the major search engines... while we do certainly list commercial sites, I think that our real value as a focused directory is that we index the smaller, noncommercial, and informational sites which don’t fight for search engine position and thus might otherwise not be found)

If you haven’t already tried Google, give these a try:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=vinyl boat lettering

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=vinyl boat graphics

3. Alan Power

Alan Power Junior Member

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Sign Station

727-587-9405

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Need a vinyl graphic made visit our site at www.hirok.com, we are in partnership with Sign-a-rama. We have done well over 500 signs, graphics, and names in vinyl. What ever you want we can make it, weve done trucks, cars, boats, vans etc. Small to large we can do it, and... because weve done so many...our prices are very very good. You want reflective, we have it, you want hologram, pearlesent, solid, or shift color vinyl we have it. We also have translucent vinyl for custom window designs for boat and cars alike. Again visit our website. www.hirok.com

6. Pelican

Pelican Junior Member

Most any sign shop does vinyl now. Had mine done locally and installed myself. Wasn't that hard after the fellow at the sign place showed me how.

7. 8knots

8knots A little on the slow side

Hmmmm

Just for you all to know. I run the graphics department for the largest sign shop in Alaska. A word to the wise..... Ask for 3-M brand vinyl or Gerber (made by 3-M) And don't let them talk you into some nutty flashy holographic film for your boat! It and most other specialty films are not even rated for outdoor use if so they only claim a 2 year life. Just pick the brain of your sales guy and ask about the warranty and brand of vinyl. I will be glad to share tips. If anybody needs help. 8Kts

8. KevinOrtega

KevinOrtega New Member

Boat Lettering

Hello,

What are you needing ?????

9. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Note this original thread is from 2001... (The time and date of each post appears in the blue band)

10. tnkingsley

tnkingsley Junior Member

I"m sold on these guys:::::: http://www.*************/boat-names.html I realize the thread is old, but if you are looking to do this check out their library of installation videos. It made our boat lettering installation go perfectly....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.