Boat Jokes (we need a few laughs)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by brian eiland, Oct 29, 2006.

1. masalai

masalai masalai

Preparation, paste from prepared document.

I am now almost out of supplies.

May see if google has some.

2. masalai

masalai masalai

Don't forget drivel and gamage. I need more contributions.

3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Us ******* Artemis?

Are you sure you are a septic? I don't lash out at all ******* just the lower intelligent ones that put thier head on the chopping block, and foot in thier mouths.

Your gifted at it? I don't have the time to play with you today.

There must be some kids outside you could play with, someone your own age.

Talking of kids I watched your president on the telly last night. Im embarrassed for you. I was cringing as he struggled through questions.

And he still cant say NUCLEAR!!!! he has to use the word "bomb"

You know what Artemis ,--I might be going out on a limb here but it could be possible that you might be more intelligent than he is.

4. masalai

masalai masalai

Artie, I don't think you can start a fire, too wet behind the ears!

and you are too nice a bloke. (armless)

5. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Boat jokes

Bit confused here Masalai...You mention this bloke wants to buy a motorcycle...then you wander off talking about a two-wheel tractor...and make no further mention of a motorcycle..... :(

6. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Are we on presidents now ?

Attached Files:

7. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Actually he's thinking... **** ! if I can just touch them now, just this once...

She's thinking... really I don't mind sir, I mean it's YOU !!

8. masalai

masalai masalai

She seems very co-operative?

9. masalai

masalai masalai

thinking of going to NZ as someone suggested, but cannot find the place they said "Wakitupya" and "Wopitinya"? and funny he doesn't know how to spell the Maori word for NZ. He called it "Aote a' roota" but that is for sheep lovers like septic cowboys who are too short for the shorthorn or even the longhorn breed of cattle

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Desperately trying to get these threads back on track,---

An Engishman an Irish man and a Scotsman working on a building site sit down for their packed lunch. The Scotsman opens his lunch box to find Corned beef sandwiches, he shouts 'Jeeeeesus bloody corned beef again , I swear if I get corned beef just one more day ille jump off this building".

The English man opens his lunch box to find cheese and tomato, he says Jeees if I get cheese and tomato one more day I too will jump off".

The Irish bloke opens his lunch box to find Jam and banana, he says" jeees if I find Jam and banana again ill will jump too".
    The next day lunch arrives and the three sit down to thier lunch. The Scotsman has corned beef , the Englishman has cheese and tomato and the Irish man gets jam and banana,--- they all jump off the building.

At the funeral the wives are sobbing.The Scotmans wife says" if I knew he did'nt like corned beef so much I would'nt have given it to him". The Englishmans wife says "me too If I had known he hated cheese and tomato I would not have given it to him".
    They all look at the Irishmans wife,-- she says "don't look at me he packs his own lunch"

Right,-- now I know thats not a good joke but never the less it is a joke.
    Its not got boats in it but it was a marina they were building.!!

Now lets tidy up these threads. They are in a right mess,--I even saw a little bit of drivel on the Equadhoo investment thread.

11. masalai

masalai masalai

Frosty, as far as this idjt nows, there is 3 dribble/drivel threads,

#2 is "gamage" &
    #3 is "Global Warming"

and boat jokes is also starting to dribble (my source of jokes has dried up)

12. masalai

masalai masalai

Also "the end of the world..."

13. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

Well... global warming and the end of the world... can be dribble by you sir but these 2 topic mean to be fun and open for thinker to contribute positively...:rolleyes:

14. masalai

masalai masalai

Hi West, I have done my homework and I am satisfied it is "on" but how soon and how quickly? is the question.
    How much is calculable (extreme weather events beyond current understanding for prediction) as to water levels - simple maths.

Current measurements indicate increasing ice mass in Antarctica matches or exceeds Greenland melt. More recent data from buoys suggest much higher water temperatures than anticipated in the southern (Antarctic) regions.

I subscribe to several climatology nets with eminent research scientists contributing the articles, in the USA where most of the recent accessed information is published after appropriate peer review. Some of my views do not necessarily match with their more conservatively published reports. I am not constrained by "peer review". My objective is to assess a long term view for my decision making processes and has a minimum frame of 10 years and extends out to 30 years. So my interest is from 2018 to 2038 approximately.

Some non-publishable ideas suggest a window of 10 years from saying "All the ice is going to melt and is irreversible" and that event being completed.

When that event will start is the question no one is prepared to acknowledge or capable of knowing due to need for LOTS more data/research.

That is my feeling and view.

15. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

yeh sure hans, the problem is there thousands of scientist sticking their brain into the matter of global melting pot. I know it is far away and I just got interest how everybody deals when the situation really get real... suntan oil would really sell.

Ok I am back to the silly thread of The end of the world... :)