Boat Jokes (we need a few laughs)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by brian eiland, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Warning sign seen in a restaurant.

"We also love kids but please keep yours seated at your table otherwise we will give them a free espresso, a free puppy and then send them home with you. Thank You"

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

I was in a nightclub queue when two blokes in front of me started arguing.

One guy pushed the other and said, "Four, nine."
    The other man pushed him back and said, "Sixteen, twenty-five."

A bouncer reached for his walkie-talkie and said, "I need some help at the door. We've got a couple of men squaring up."

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A foursome of guys is waiting at the men's tee while a foursome of women is
    hitting from the ladies' tee. The ladies are taking their time.

When the final lady is ready to hit her ball, she hacks it 10 feet. She goes over
    and whiffs it completely. Then she hacks it another ten feet, and finally hacks
    it another five feet.

She looks up at the patiently waiting men and says apologetically, 'I guess all
    those f#@&ing lessons I took over the winter didn't help.'

One of the men immediately responds, 'Well, there you have it, you should
    have taken golf lessons instead!'

He never even had a chance to duck.....

4. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple was involved in a fatal car accident. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into heaven.

While waiting they began to wonder; could they possibly get married in heaven?

When St.Peter arrived they asked him if they could get married in heaven. St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out†and he left.

The couple sat and waited for an answer.... for a couple of months.

While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons. If they were allowed to get married in heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all?
    "What if it doesn't work? Are we stuck in heaven together forever?

Another month passed. St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informed the couple, "You can get married in heaven."
    "Great!" said the couple. "But we were just wondering; what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in heaven?"

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground.
    "What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple.

"OH, COME ON!!!" St. Peter shouted. "It took me 3 months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it'll take to find a lawyer???"

5. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid.

A pirate walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender looks down and says "You know that you have a steering wheel in your pants"
    The pirate replies "Ay, it's drivin' me nuts"

6. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Just got scammed out of R125!

Bought Tiger Woods' DVD entitled "My favourite 18 holes".

Turns out it's about golf.

7. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A blonde gets a job as a teacher

She notices a boy in the field standing alone, while all the other kids
    are running around having fun. She takes pity on him and decides to
    speak to him.

'You ok?' she says.
    'Yes.' he says.

'You can go and play with the other kids you know' she says.

'It's best I stay here.' he says.

'Why?' says the blonde.

The boy says: "Because I'm the ******* goal keeper"

8. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

After shopping for most of the day, a couple returns to find their car has been stolen. They go to the police station to make a full report. Then, a detective drives them back to the parking lot to see if any evidence can be found at the scene of the crime. To their amazement, the car has been returned.

There is an envelope on the windshield with a note of apology and two tickets to a music concert. The note reads, "I apologize for taking your car, but my wife was having a baby and I had to hot-wire your ignition to rush her to the hospital. Please forgive the inconvenience. Here are two tickets for tonight's concert of Garth Brooks, the country-and-western music star."

Their faith in humanity restored, the couple attend the concert and return home late. They find their house has been robbed. Valuable goods have been taken from thoughout the house, from basement to attic. And, there is a note on the door reading, "Well, you still have your car. I have to put my newly born kid through college somehow, don't I?"

9. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter

What are you doing? She asked .

Hunting Flies He responded.

Oh. ! Killing any? She asked.

Yep, 3 males, 2 Females he replied .

Intrigued , she asked How can you tell them apart?

He responded ,

3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone.

10. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

36 Things We Learn From Movies

During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.

When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.

If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St. Patrick's Day parade - at any time of year.

All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets which reach up to the armpit level on a woman but only to the waist level on the man lying beside her.

The Chief of Police will almost always suspend his star detective - or give him 48 hours to finish the job.

All grocery bags contain at least one stick of French Bread.

It's easy for anyone to land a plane providing there is someone to talk you down.

The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place - no one will ever think of looking for you in there and you can travel to any other part of the building undetected.

Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned to a partner who is their polar opposite.

The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.

All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they are going to go off.

If you need to reload your gun, you will always have more ammunition, even if you haven't been carrying any before now.

You are very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.

Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language - a German accent will do.

If your town is threatened by an imminent natural disaster or killer beast, the mayor's first concern will be the tourist trade or his forthcoming art exhibition.

A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

When paying for a taxi, don't look at your wallet as you take out a bill - just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.

Kitchens don't have light switches. When entering a kitchen at night, you should open the fridge door and use that light instead.

If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.

Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their family every morning even though their husband and children never have time to eat it.

Cars that crash will almost always burst into flames.

All telephone numbers in America begin with the digits 555.

A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of Dodger Stadium.

Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.

Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.

It is not necessary to say hello or good-bye when beginning or ending phone conversations.

Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.

It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.

A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will patiently attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.

When a person is knocked unconscious by a blow to the head, they will never suffer a concussion or brain damage.

No-one ever involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption or alien invasion will ever go into shock.

Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at the precise moment that it is aired.

You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.

Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds - unless it's the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.

Once applied, lipstick will never rub off - even while scuba diving.

11. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

THINGS COMPUTERS CAN DO IN MOVIES

1. Word processors never display a cursor.

2. You never have to use the space-bar when typing long sentences.

3. Movie characters never make typing mistakes.

4. All monitors display inch-high letters.

5. High-tech computers, such as those used by NASA, the CIA or some such governmental institution, will have easy to understand graphical interfaces.

6. Those that don't have graphical interfaces will have incredibly powerful text-based command shells that can correctly understand and execute commands typed in plain English.

7. Note: Command line interfaces will give you access to any information you want by simply typing, "ACCESS THE SECRET FILES" on any near-by keyboard.

8. You can also infect a computer with a destructive virus by simply typing "UPLOAD VIRUS". (See "Fortress".)

9. All computers are connected. You can access the information on the villain's desktop computer even if it's turned off.

10. Powerful computers beep whenever you press a key or the screen changes. Some computers also slow down the output on the screen so that it doesn't go faster than you can read. (Really advanced computers will also emulate the sound of a dot-matrix printer.)

11. All computer panels operate on thousands of volts and have explosive devices underneath their surface. Malfunctions are indicated by a bright flash of light, a puff of smoke, a shower of sparks and an explosion that causes you to jump backwards.

12. People typing on a computer can safely turn it off without saving the data.

13. A hacker is always able to break into the most sensitive computer in the world by guessing the secret password in two tries.

14. You may bypass "PERMISSION DENIED" message by using the "OVERRIDE" function. (See "Demolition Man".)

15. Computers only take 2 seconds to boot up instead of the average 2 minutes for desktop PCs and 30 minutes or more for larger systems that can run 24 hours, 365 days a year without a reset.

16. Complex calculations and loading of huge amounts of data will be accomplished in under three seconds. Movie modems usually appear to transmit data at the speed of two gigabytes per second.

17. When the power plant/missile site/main computer overheats, all control panels will explode shortly before the entire building will.

18. If you display a file on the screen and someone deletes the file, it also disappears from the screen (See "Clear and Present Danger").

19. If a disk contains encrypted files, you are automatically asked for a password when you insert it.

20. Computers can interface with any other computer regardless of the manufacturer or galaxy where it originated. (See "Independence Day".)

21. Computer disks will work on any computer has a floppy drive and all software is usable on any platforms.

22. The more high-tech the equipment, the more buttons it will have. (See "Aliens".)

23. Note: You must be highly trained to operate high-tech computers because the buttons have no labels except for the "SELF-DESTRUCT" button.

24. Most computers, no matter how small, have reality-defying three-dimensional active animation, photo-realistic graphics capabilities.

25. Laptops always have amazing real-time video phone capabilities and performance similar to a CRAY Supercomputer.

26. Whenever a character looks at a monitor, the image is so bright that it projects itself onto their face. (See "Alien" or "2001".)

27. Searches on the internet will always return what you are looking for no matter how vague your keywords are. (See "Mission Impossible", Tom Cruise searches with keywords like "file" and "computer" and 3 results are returned.)

12. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

My ex asked what reincarnation is.
    I explained, when you die you come back as something else.
    She said she wanted to come back as a cow.
    I said, 'You're not f * cking listening'

13. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

PRINCESS DIANA
    When you rearrange the letters:
    END IS A CAR SPIN

MONICA LEWINSKY
    NICE SILKY WOMAN

DORMITORY:
    DIRTY ROOM

ASTRONOMER:
    MOON STARER

THE EYES :
    THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH :
    HE BUGS GORE

SLOT MACHINES:
    CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
    IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS:
    LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS:
    ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
    IM A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES:
    THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
    TWELVE PLUS ONE

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
    WOMAN HITLER

They forgot about GAUTENG
    when you rearrange the letters you get:
    GET A GUN

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

CASTER SEMENYA:
    YES A SECRET MAN

14. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

What Do Retired People Do All Day?

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
    their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went
    into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes.
    When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.
    We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior
    citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a Nazi tw@t. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
    tyres.
    So my wife called him a ****-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes.

The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.
    It's important at our age.

15. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

A first-grade teacher, Ms Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, 'Harry, what's your problem?'

Harry answered, 'I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!'

Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.
    Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: 'What is 3 x 3?'
    Harry: '9.'

Principal: 'What is 6 x 6?'
    Harry: '36.'
    And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, 'I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade.'
    Ms. Brooks says to the principal, 'Let me ask him some questions.'

The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?'
    Harry, after a moment: 'Legs.'

Ms Brooks: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'
    The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!
    Harry replied: 'Pockets.'

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a dog do that a man steps into?'
    Harry: 'Pants.'

Ms. Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?'
    Harry: 'Coconut.'
    The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: 'What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?'
    The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer.

Harry replied, 'Bubble gum.'

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?'
    Harry: 'Shake hands.'
    The principal was trembling.

Ms. Brooks: 'What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?'
    Harry: 'Firetruck.'
    The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher,'Better make Harry Principal..... I got the last seven questions wrong!'