Boat identification?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Fausto831, May 9, 2013.

1. Fausto831

Fausto831 New Member

I have this old boat I want to fix up but I do not know the make and model. Can anyone ID it for the pictures? Any help would be appreciated! Ibelieve it has a hull almost like a tri hull. If looking at it from the front. Looks like an m. Live well is almost exactly in the middle and I was told there was a seat on the live well.

Attached Files:

2. FMS

FMS Senior Member

Please post a photo of the bow and a photo of the transom.

Boats manufactured after November 1, 1972 should have a HIN number on the transom or the side of the hull near the transom.

The boat also has a registration number which may or may not yield information from the registration on file.

3. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

A Louisiana title and registration search will likely reveal what you'd like to know. If the manufacture is unknown, it's not that unusual, nor particularly important. During the building boom of the late 60's and early 70's many boat builders produced all sort of craft, with nearly every single one dieing on the vine, in the dark years of the late 70's and early 80's.

Address what you have and what you need, keeping in mind that the manufacture might never be known. Paint Fausto Craft on the side and have fun with it.

4. Ike

Ike Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.