Boat House Travel Trailer Toy Hauler Designer Needed

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Al Bastaki, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Al Bastaki

Al Bastaki New Member

:D

The Trailer that will be under the boat is not to be worried about. Just boat design is needed.

Hey guys I am looking for someone who can design an 8 meter (26foot) House boat with 2 meters sitting area in the front with the steering, house/haul area 6 meters (20 feet) in the mid-rear. The width is 102" or 260 cm.

The frame structure will be aluminum, the panels are fiber.

I will need fresh water capacity of 46 Gal, grey water 42, blackwater, 32.

The Cargo payload will not be higher than 4000 lbs. That does not include motor, generator, ac split unit, black,grey and fresh capacities.

Cargo Height should not be less than 2 m.
    Cargo width should not be less than 2.4 m.
    Cargo length should not be less than 4 m as the rest of the house will have to be bath, kitchen and door for the front.

The rear will have to be hydraulic lifted and not spring lowered and a window installed.

I would prefer a jet than a propeller because i would like to have a slideout ramp installed in the rear for the hauling.

I'd like as many windows as possible.

It would be great if the roof of the boat can be a sitting area.

Thank you.

Anyone who is interested can either PM or email me at ambastaki -gmail.com

And please don't quote me an arm and a leg. :p :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.