1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Search For Cutting Plans For 50 Feet Or Larger Yacht

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CALANDRA, Feb 10, 2010.

1. CALANDRA

CALANDRA New Member

Hi,

I am searching for double or triple deck yacht designs from 50 to 100 feet. It must include cutting plans and full design and assembly details, interior design, etc...

I have not liked Roberts Design for either the EURO or the TRAWLER so I like another suggestion...

Do you know where can I get nice and ready designs at a good price ?

If you have it this plans pls tell me price and send images of the boat... It can be also a trawler or a powercat as long size at least 50 feet.

Tks

CALANDRA

2. Elena

Elena modusmaris.com

Hi CALANDRA!
    Have you chosen the design?
    There is no possibilitities to contact you by email...
    What do you think about building something like this?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.