new concept.

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Guest, Dec 18, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i know people are interested in the new concept. its just that my ideas are radical, that i dont think anyone has thought of them before. i dont want to say to much, im looking for professional advice, by industry leaders in yachts building. thanx.

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

I don't think you've said enough that anyone will really be able to comment on this. If it's so secret that you can't describe it, then you'll either have to bring it to fruition yourself or select a small number of established builders or designers or ? (depending on what the idea is) and approach them privately to see if they're interested in working with you (with a non disclosure agreement) to develop the concept to the point of getting a solid trademark.

P.S. What kind of feedback are you interested in?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.