Boat Design and Manufacture

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by amir31, Apr 12, 2010.

1. amir31

amir31 Junior Member

I am currently looking for a company/manufacturer/consultant who can help me with designing a boat/yacht type vessle for dinner parties and entertaining. A kind of spin on a basic dinner cruise, but more modern, fun and more like a dance party/club.
    I am in the process of collecting information on various boat builders/designers and from there I will funnell my ideas.Could any one provide me information on this.

Also I was wondering what type of software you use to make plans and renderings. I am assuming its software designed especially for boats...?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  2. conceptia

conceptia Naval Architect

dear amir,

we are a marine design firm based in India. We are mainly into the design of tugs, barges, and yachts. We are interested to know more about the vessel. We'd provide service to you at a cheaper rate. The modeling software we use are Tribon and solidworks. Please contact me at aswin@conceptia.in.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.