1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Eric Sponberg's Library, Items for Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Eric Sponberg, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Eric Sponberg

Eric Sponberg Senior Member

To all,

As I continue to clean out my office, I am collecting all my best design and engineering books for sale. Since most of you who attend BoatDesign.net are the most likely buyers, I am posting a spreadsheet listing of what I have which includes prices. I have tried to be reasonable on assigning prices, trying to make them commensurate or just lower than what can be found on Amazon.com or on EBay. If anyone would like to buy any of these books, which also includes some technical papers, research bulletins, and symposia proceedings, please contact me at ewsponberg@gmail.com with your interest and/or offer. Please expect to pay for shipping which can probably run up US$10 for US domestic mail, and US$20 for overseas mail, per item.

Also, if anyone would like my Post Versalog Slide Rule (US$30.00), my 48"-long stainless steel straight edge (US$50.00), or my 16 lead spline weights (US$8.00 each) and splines (free with weights), let me know. Also, I have a K&E Compensating Polar Planimeter that is currently for sale on EBay for $70.00.

Eric

Attached Files:

2. Eric Sponberg

Update today

I just added about a dozen or so more items to the spreadsheet. Use this one.

Eric

Attached Files:

3. Eric Sponberg

Thank you, readers, for your initial responses. Some of the books have sold and are on the way to their owners. I have revised the spreadsheet to REV A to cross out those items that have sold, and show the remaining are still for sale. Again, let me know at ewsponberg@gmail.com if you are interested.

Eric

Attached Files:

4. Eric Sponberg

5. Eric Sponberg

Thanks, Readers. Sales of my books continue. Please see updated spreadsheet--REV B. This shows items which have sold and are no longer available. I also lowered the price on items #17 and #51.

Attached Files:

6. Eric Sponberg

Well, most of the books are gone, now, just a few left. The updated spreadsheet--REV C is attached. If no one wants these, they will get sent to our local library or get trashed. Thanks for your support.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.