Antique Marine Engine Repairs/restoration in Florida

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Busman1965, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Busman1965

Busman1965 Junior Member

If anyone is interested, I do all manner of antique engine repairs and overhauls on all makes of inboard engines. I will work on the engines no one else will, even the really unusual ones. I regularly work on Chris-craft, Buchanan, Nordberg, Redwing, and similar type engines. I can do full cosmetic restorations, including paint and laquered polished bronze. Email me for more information. Located in Stuart, Florida. I am a trained mechanical engineer, with over 25 years experience. I also will do antique outboard motors and generators, as well.

2. davidji

davidji New Member

Nordberg Knight 340 gas marine engine

Dear Busman, I have the engine listed above, and am trying to find a parts s
    source and possible mechanical help. Is thsi something you can help me with?Please email me at jm.dc@sbcglobal.net. thanks David Carlson

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.