Best Wishes

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by dskira, Dec 24, 2009.

1. dskira

dskira Previous Member

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope we all togethere, boat lovers, wish for for peace on Earth, free oceans of threat of any kind, price dropping on epoxy, wood and fastening, and cheesburgers, a lot of free time to built our boat, a lot of friendly and free marinas, clean beaches, a healthy family, and a special thanks for Jeff who provide us a place to have heated discussions :)

God Bless You All

Daniel

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. apex1

apex1 Guest

No way to express it better!

God bless YOU Daniel, and the ones you love!

3. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

That's a lot Daniel, but I agree. Happy Holidays everyone. Thank you Jeff.

4. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

From all of us to all of you..

Attached Files:

5. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Flight Ready

============================
    Very well said! My sentiments exactly.....Oh, and a Happy New Year!

6. RHP

RHP Senior Member

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all. May there be new launchings, revolutionary designs and adventure for all to enjoy.

I raise my glass to you,
    Richard

7. mark775

mark775 Guest

A thread where everybody agrees - what a present! Merry Christmas!

1 person likes this.
  8. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

"Wishing All a Special and Happy Holiday"

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all...

...and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

1 person likes this.
  9. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Yes RHP well said, we should all raise our glass to Richard with our warmest wishes.

And PAR I accept you greeting. Can I receive my gift now :D

God bless you all

Daniel

10. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Cheers, all.
    I agree. Daniel said it best.

Peace on Earth to men of good will.

11. yipster

yipster designer

12. bntii

bntii Senior Member

Thank you Daniel,

Best wishes to you.

13. apex1

apex1 Guest

May I inform you peers, that the thread opener Daniel Skira decided to quit his membership on this Forum!

Repeated personal attacks by some of our well known drivel and destruction experts, made him decide to leave.

We have lost a well respected NA with a sensible hand for drawing classical beauties.

A man of good temper and a sense for harmony and nice behaviour.

It is a pity that such people are pissed off here by two or three internet rowdies.

Regards
    Richard

14. bntii

bntii Senior Member

Very sorry to hear this.

1 person likes this.

15. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Yes I agree, pity.

Shall I pm him back ?

Par, :D

I just stole your post ;)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.