Looking for A Stainless Steel Porthole and windows supplier

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Subseaoffshore, May 4, 2011.

1. Subseaoffshore

Subseaoffshore New Member

Hello, My names Bill.
    I'm new here to the forum. I looked around and already emailed a few members on here about this subject, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask on here also and make a post. Here is my question and some other information...

We are building A Custom 78 ft Steel constructed Catamaran type motor/sailing yacht in Indonesia and are looking for a supplier for the window and portholes for the vessel. As the vessel is constructed of steel we would prefer to use Stainless Steel materials for the window frames..so does anyone on here know any good suppliers that construct windows using SS/Stainless Steel materials? If so, then let me know by email or on here.

My email is Subseaoffshorejr@hotmail.com

If you are a supplier viewing this or someone who knows a supplier that would like to contact me for more information regarding the size and amount of windows we require for a quotation, etc, then feel free to contact me and we can talk more about things from there.

Thanks,
    Bill

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.