Article: OCIMF MEG-4 and Mooring Design of vessels – Part I OCIMF MEG-4 Mooring 1 (TheNavalArch)

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by thenavalarch, Oct 12, 2019.

1. thenavalarch

thenavalarch Junior Member

Article: OCIMF MEG-4 and Mooring Design of vessels – Part I
    [​IMG]

Hello and greetings from www.thenavalarch.com!

We are glad to publish a new article on Mooring Design of vessels using OCIMF Mooring Equipment Guidelines 4th Edition (MEG-4).
    This article is the first part of a two-part series which deals with the mooring design of ships in accordance with the requirements in MEG-4.

Part 1 talks about the environment and environmental forces, while Part 2 will deal with the design of the mooring pattern and Ship's MBL calculation.

To read the full article, please click on the image above or the link below.

https://thenavalarch.com/ocimf-meg-4-and-mooring-design-of-your-vessels-part-i/