Benefits of manufacturing in India

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by fispl, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

bhabanism. I was put on this planet to enjoy my life.

I was told this at school by the religious teacher. I intend to do that. It may have escaped your notice but this is not a dress rehersal. When you die thats it.

I suppose you are going somewhere else and continue life as a cow or somerhing, good luck ?

Find me a British citizen that thinks England is a good place to live.

Ille show you a man that darent leave, he has a dominant wife, and thinks he cant do it. He wont be able to give you a reason just excuses and then calls me lucky. I see them everyday.

The worst thing about England is the immigrants of which most pour into the country unable to speak English.
    Mostly from India and Pakistan, these people have found out that Uk will feed you and house you. I had to pay for this in taxes.

It came to the piont that my tax man warned me that next year I shall have to pay 66% of my earnings to the Government.

Ille bet you have relatives in Uk---Bradford probably.

This used to be a lovely place with parks and lakes. Now it looks like calcutta with shops selling things I dont know what. The streets are dangerous to walk on and have been for 50 years.

Congragating together sharing shoes and beds these people destroyed my country.

Not only that these people bring with them a religion I cant understand. Killing the very people who educated them . Using British technical colleges to learn to make bombs.

Indians and others are fined every day for forging documents to scrounge money from the government of England.

Lie and cheat, faking injuries and passports to bring more scum into the country. Cosavans, Pakistanis, Polish, you name it.

I have been driven away.

2. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

I hate my motherland, the murders, ****, hijackings, robberies etc that are a national sport over here, especially by the black population. I believe we now have more Nigerians drug/prostitution dealers here than Nigerians in their own motherland.
    Would this make me a dog if I leave this "paradise" for a bone elsewhere:?:

All that said, the products that are dumped on our shores from the land of curry, is a disgrace. To mention but a few; Tata and Mharinda automobiles - bad news. In the case of the Tata (goodbye in my language!) the smell is sickening inside the car, perhaps they burn incense in it to some cow or ape god whilst building it.......

Disclaimer: I am not racist, but there is no way around the fact of life that there are different ethnic groups and people of colour all over the world, and is the case in my country, most crimes have a colour tag and ethnic related most of the times......

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  3. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Wynand --good post.

You know the Indians are strange in my opinion. Able to hold thier head high whilst standing in a pile of cow dung.

The seventh wonder of the world the Tahj Mahal (sorry for the spelling) is rotting away from human urine. Yes the Indians piss on it.

They are able to see good through the cloudiest of situations. Dead people on the street. "Oh they will be taken away soon dont worry"

I once had had dinner with a very well to do Indian for a buisness meeting. We were eating in a very nice resteraunt in Dubai. I am almost ashamed to tell you that whilst eating dinner the Indian blew his nose into his hand and wiped it on the wall.

I have see an Indian cough up phlem and spit it into the corner of a lift (elevator) Im sorry Bhabanism but Ive never ever seen a westerner do these things.

Is it part of your religion to do this --Do you wish to explain.

I too am not racist against colour or religion as long as I dont get it pushed down my throat,- how can I be, living in a foriegn country. But-- I am racist against ingnorance.

4. bhabanism

bhabanism Junior Member

I am very delighted to listen the condition of England being made by the Asians and Africans. If this continues the natives will be extinct in few decades. I am not at all sympathetic as they are getting the fruits of the deeds. Tyrants have to suffer at last. What respect can one show a country whose Prime Minister is a Pet dog of American President.

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yes I didnt think that you would have an appropriate response to the table manners of Indians.

However to move on. It would be to India's benefit if they were to be taken over by Pakistan. A far more buisness minded country.

Do you have something against dogs- every post you make has referece to a dog!! Are you Muslim?

6. Ari

Ari Patience s/o Genius

Jack don't worry too much about any other country or any bhaba, Thailand is real nice country, Malaysia is real good for me, enjoy these while you still can, don't bother too much about the unlucky one..come.. lets the Tiger or a Singha take care of that.

1 person likes this.
  7. bhabanism

bhabanism Junior Member

Sorry, I was busy with my project so could not reply. Nice to hear a Thai speaking Hindi (Singha). By the way Jack, I think you misinterpreted the religious leader who asked you to enjoy life. He was not asking you to rome around in vane - that's not enjoying life. Do something good for your nation you will get more enjoyment out of it.

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Your not a relation of walrus are you, you seem to have the same dislexic like tendancies.

I did not say religious leader--adviser ( bit different)
    I do not rome around in vane. Ive lived here 17 years
    I do enjoy life more that you would understand.

As much as I enjoy talking to you I shall not be correcting you on further posts.

If you want to get a rise out of me fine. Dont twist my words around to enable you to fabricate a nonsence post.

9. bhabanism

bhabanism Junior Member

You seem to forget what you write. May be some split personality problem. Never mind. Let's end the discussion.

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I can see now why I am the last one talking to you.

11. alan white

alan white Senior Member

In defense of humanity in general, I would insert here something that will surprise both of you, and that is that the two of you, despite your perceived differences, are exactly alike in more ways than not.
    One cannot do without the other. It is a masterful example of symbiosis that creates this thread, not two men with opposite views.
    There is a reason why a boat has only one bow and one stern. Progress forward requires that the sea and the boat both recognize that their force is challenged by blunt objects.
    This is why boats are not driven stern-to against head seas. And while the sea attempts to stop the boat with the bluntness of waves, the boat does not say, "Oh yeah? Two can play at that game!", whereapon the boat spins around and reverses to challenge the sea with its blunt arse.
    Both sea and boat have different destinations. Then why does it make sense that each should pound against each other, going nowhere, unless the two are exactly where they wish to be already, bound together, unmoving?

A.W.

12. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

I would actually be insulted to be compared to a degenerate like bhabanism. There is no plus for the world in people like him, that I can see. Tolerance has limits.

13. alan white

alan white Senior Member

Yet, if he also feels the same about you, then the two of you share something, which is a lack of tolerance. I think such limits to tolerance are experienced by the American and British governments, and despite their rightiousness, a hundred thousand or more collateral Iraqis lay dead. The Iraqi citizens never knew they were getting involved in someone else's lack of tolerance.
    What is the limit of tolerance? If a mere posting in a forum surpasses that limit, what would the limit be then?
    We react because we're bound to ideas, ideas we believe we can't escape. As such, we are easily manipulated by others. They wind us up and we go, just as if they were the child and we were the toy.
    So I won't announce to you that an insult is going to control what I say or do. It won't. Ring the bell, and I won't salivate.
    Or am I getting it wrong?

A.

14. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Yes, I believe you're getting it wrong. He's a POS.

15. alan white

alan white Senior Member

Thanks, Sam. There's not much more for me to say.

Regards, Alan

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.