Bedini motor and other joe cell playing with energy conservation

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by kistinie, May 3, 2009.

1. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Call Mythbusters they are better at testing than the government.
    On government testing... do you think that any government is impartial as to its testing of anything. Trust me they all have hidden agenda, and that is not a conspiracy theory, just a fact.

2. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Hey kistinie ,

You know the difference between potential and realistic?

Quick story
    A son ask his mother for the answer to the above question for school.
    She says, ask your Dad.
    The son ask the dad the question. The dad thinks about it a little and says ask your mom, your brother and sister if they would sleep with Brat Pitt for a million dollars.

The sons ask the sister, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for million dollars". She says sure.
    The sons ask the Mom, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for million dollars". She says sure.
    The sons ask the brother, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for million dollars". He says for a million dollars sure.

The Son returns to the father and the fathers asks do you understand now.
    Sons says, Yeah, Potentially we are siting on three million dollars, realistically we have two sluts and a homo.

kistinie, you may want something to work, doesn't mean it is going to work.

3. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

I am sincerely sorry for this family that mixes love and money
    I hope they will feel better soon.
    What was the link with energy and second LT ?

Each i say to my tree, flowers, plants that i love them, it works as then they grow bigger, nicer...
    In this case, yes, i want it, i get it ;-)

Cheers !

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

Schnucky, they did not mix love and money, like you, they had it all! ..in theory... Hope you feel better later.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.