Bedini motor and other joe cell playing with energy conservation

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by kistinie, May 3, 2009.

1. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Proell Effect is another patent playing with the second law of thermodynamic

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6698200.html
    http://www.pureenergysystems.com/academy/CarnotExcedence/index.html

Overview

The Second Law of Thermodynamics (2LT) has never been proven to be universal, that heat transformations must always go "downhill" or create entropy. The presumed universality of the 2LT is based upon a statistical truth, a description of particle collisions based upon the kinetic theory of heat (KTH). Not all particle collisions need be random. When a series of particle collisions has a net motion in any direction, it is called work, such as when a gas moves a piston. Piston motion need not be present for work to occur. Heat is transferred from a low temperature via particle collisions to a higher temperature without energy input, relying just upon elastic collisions according to the KTH, with work as the transfer medium, when a gas is displaced through a regenerator under constant volume conditions; this is the Proell effect. The patented engine cycles apply this phenomenon. In constant volume displacement cooling, part of the engine is refrigerated without work input, and this internal heat sink is used to advantage. The waste heat flows of the engine fall into this sink and are recycled to the high temperature of the engine in the next cycle. Depending on how the displacement and regeneration are done, either partial or complete recycling is accomplished. Carnot's Theorem, the mathematical equation of theoretical maximum engine efficiency determined by a ratio of the highest and lowest absolute temperatures of an engine, and based upon the statistical mechanics of the 2LT, is sidestepped, allowing higher engine efficiencies, and even the use of ambient heat as the heat input. The patent shows practical application in definitive cycles with some mechanical embodiment, and the mathematical proofs show the full thermodynamic analysis with state variables, enough to satisfy the most rigorous academic scrutiny.
    -- Ken Rauen

And today as yesterday and tomorrow you will fill your tanks with oil
    How many concept likes these shall we see before taking our fingers out

2. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

Ad infinitum :rolleyes:

3. kerosene

kerosene Senior Member

Kristinie - you can spend all your time in the pure energy systems website. I have some pretty cool ufo website links too - and meditation levitation too. All very credible...

You should read peswiki about companies that have released information of their "inventions" - you will see a few common factors.

1) retail product is just about to come to market (this can be updated every 6 months) many of them have been doing this for years. We are just about to release but we 1st need:
    2)Funding. They all are asking funding in non conventional ways. Buy a dealership - pre-order. Whatnot.
    3) if the company is over 5 years old (ie. they have actively been on peswiki for 5 years) they have been sued for fraud.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Fraud

any machine that creates H2 with with energy surplus is a fraud. There is no reason to believe otherwise unless they can explain where the energy comes from AND are reliably 3rd party tested.

If the guys machines worked why didn't they have them tested - would certainly help their business. Especially when they work in a business full of fraud.

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

Hybrid Corsair............................................................

and Iludium 232 space generator you have forgotten.

5. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Cannot be perfect
    Sorry.

6. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Good question

My hypothesis :

When it is really terrific, it is buried and kept for military use.
    And with this level of technology it is very easy as even with plans you will never make it at home.

Last example here :
    http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/propulsion/thermoacoustic-applications-5kw-kg-26571-2.html

Thermoacoustic is 100 years old
    Even existing product cannot be found any more.

7. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

I am going to quote myself to save typing again.... Oh you invent that...

Hey, I have another idea ...
    The oceans are not level, the pacific is higher than the atlantic. And the northern hemisphere is higher than southern... May be I can go downhill..

The evil military that has all this ufo tech must be in combination with the evil oil companies because most of their ships run on diesel or that even more evil nuclear power. Oh by the way does levitation guys, the real ones that can levitate a frog, use vast amounts of power to do it and no one has proven the laws of thermodynamics or conservation of energy wrong... No matter what anyone says they work in this universe, I don't about parallel ones...

8. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Generalist answer for generalist answer

So we are in perfect world
    Greed is the past
    Apex is a cool guy
    Liberty, equality, fraternity rule the world of science
    All is found, nothing is to come

Ok, So i can go kite surfing till october

Cool ! :D

9. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

This is not a perfect world
    Greed is good
    A Crook is a Crook
    A Lier is a Lier
    Liberty, equality, fraternity is a figment of someone imagination
    The Sea doesn't care about you
    A boat still requires propeller, impeller and engine to push it through, the exception being wind
    The difference between being an adult and a child is understanding that you can not lie to yourself, nature, physics and that everything else is a waste of time

10. apex1

apex1 Guest

I am, be shure..................

and have a nice time kite surfing till October....

11. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

12. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

I would love for it to work, but read over terms and tell me it is possible. I guess anything is possible but very unlikely.

13. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

This is a nice idea to avoid urban legend of inventor killed and if it is not a legend, it is the absolute protection...
    Very smart...

14. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Much better paid !

James Randi Educational Foundation is offering 1 million $ to any breaking laws of physics device !

Here is their answer confirming they can go for energy overunity devices :

Dear Francis,

We test all paranormal claims. If an energy device claims to violate the laws of known physics (for example: a perpetual motion machine) then it is paranormal and qualifies for the one million dollar challenge. If you have an energy device that does so, you can apply for the challenge by visiting randi.org and downloading the application and contacting our challenge administrator: Alison Smith at alison@randi.org

all the best,
    Sean McCabe

http://www.randi.org/site/

15. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Now above this spectacular proposition, the question is, why these strange phenomena are not tested by governments in order to do the selection between true innovations and junk science ?

A true innovation about energy will create jobs and increase access to water and food for those that have nothing.
    To speak of the case that interest us here, just a low energy boat can help for travel, local business and of course fishing.

To speak of france, the country i know the best, the ANVAR or Nice university contacted to test these devices never accepted any test for the moment.
    I try to search now if such a mission is existing here or in europe.
    This would stop interrogations.

Does a country have a research team officially mandated to publicly open test the most popular devices as pantone or gillier pantone, joe cell and other vacuum energy devices ?
    What can we loose testing all these devices ? A little time and tax money ? Yes but this would be close to nothing compare to what could be gained.

Such search cannot be left to the market for a well known reasons.
    This main reason is the power of the existing thing that will fight any new coming idea or device that could take his place.
    This philosophical concept is perfectly accepted and understandable even by a child.
    And technical competition between company is a dream as it will come in second place after discussions to share the market and keep price high.
    Just look at the fine big company get each year for this.
    And who get the money from fine ?

If no will to do any test is detected, this could lead us to a justified interrogation on the motivation not to do so, don't you think ?

Rather than saying, nonsense, impossible, ask the government of your country or create real independent lab with official state mission to do so, and see if something comes...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.