Bedini motor and other joe cell playing with energy conservation

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by kistinie, May 3, 2009.

1. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Apex, Kristine, Sasha, let's open a thread on quantum physics, dark matter, anti-matter, string theory, free energy etc. May be we need a whole forum and when these geniuses invent a boat powered by a singularity I will buy one so I don't have pay the evil oil companies. We will probably have to pay the evil dark matter companies. oh well nothing changes....
    Hey Apex, can I collect my evil oil company PR check this month - I kind of need it...

2. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

pandora's box :p

3. mudman

mudman Junior Member

Extragalactic cosmic rays, poloidal seed field, general intergalactic medium, super massive black holes. HAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAaaaaa..............BWAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAa.

Launch the photon torpedos.

Super massive black holes to run a boat........ That's some funny stuff.
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA.

Beam me up Scotty........... Warp speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

i always felt that under the mud was hidden true visionary sailors

For at least 10 centuries mankind dreamed of the stars
    In 1969 everyone could see we started to climb
    Humans and life in general always evolutes.
    Humans dreams and try hard to make their dreams come true
    It is often a question of time and work before it impacts your life
    See what happened to the Jules VERNES stories
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Verne

Marie CURIE is old now, time has come for the next generation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

to be honest i think that the new Marie CURIE is not a girl or a boy, but groups of workers that internet made possible.
    I think that collective, wild scale common search of solutions is increasing the statistical event to find true innovations as well as shorter the time to make it work.

To sort the ideas and results presented we need a tool box.

the greek ZETETIC ((zêtein = search in greek) is dedicated to this logical approach
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_skepticism
    http://www.unice.fr/zetetique/anglais/a_zetetique.html

I would appreciate if we all could look at the subject of "new energy" , mainly this way...Jokes allowed too, if not compulsory;) as it is a good way of getting reed of barriers.

5. apex1

apex1 Guest

Please do´nt call my name in a context with Kistinie!
    And why are you bringing me always in a relation with "evil oil company" ?:?:

6. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Why ?

Because :p

7. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Apex, I thought you and I both worked for evil oil company.... We think diesels perform better that electric battery power. :D

8. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Marie Curie is dead..
    Death
    Only a couple of months later, Skłodowska-Curie died. Her death on July 4, 1934, at the Sancellemoz Sanatorium in Passy, in Haute-Savoie, eastern France, was from aplastic anemia, almost certainly contracted from exposure to radiation. The damaging effects of ionizing radiation were then not yet known, and much of her work had been carried out in a shed without any safety measures. She had carried test tubes containing radioactive isotopes in her pocket and stored them in her desk drawer, remarking on the pretty blue-green light that the substances gave off in the dark.[citation needed]
    She was interred at the cemetery in Sceaux, alongside her husband Pierre. Sixty years later, in 1995, in honor of their achievements, the remains of both were transferred to the Paris Panthéon. She became the first woman so honored.
    Her laboratory is preserved at the Musée Curie.
    Due to their levels of radioactivity, her papers from the 1890s (and even her cookbook) are considered too dangerous to handle. They are kept in lead-lined boxes; those who wish to consult them must wear protective clothing.[32]

So be careful what you experiment with or your black hole powered ship may slip to another dimension...

9. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Perfectly right, i already knew about Marie, so i'm not too sad.

Manipulation of energy is dangerous
    Even fluo-compact bulbs and cell phone bring suspicious mind.

as soon as i detect any gravity field or time distortion around my stern, i stop and call 911.

To come back on subject, this could be a true big drawback of playing with free energy fields
    Lets say that for the moment, i accept this risk

10. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Many years ago, I had an idea to wrap a boat in wire and turn it into giant electromagnet. Then boat could be made to go up or down magnetic field by reversing current. All I need is a lot of wire and a big generator. I figured I could do about 1 knot. I am now famous and fabulously wealthy, not.

Then I figured how to make a thermonuclear powered boat. I had one for many years, it did about 8 knots. But I got tired of having bring down sails to dock, anchor and sometimes the wind was going totally wrong. Beside Chris Columbus sailed the ocean blue in one of these.

So then I got a primevally powered biofuel boat. it was fast but that biofuel can get expensive and I forget that I needed to refill all the time and even had ask for a tow.

So then I graduated to less explosive biofuels. More economical, slower. Fewer problems. Bigger propellers

So the point is... There are two types of boats, Sail and engine powered.
    In the engine powered there are two, slow and fast.

Your trying to invent a third the Sci-fi Boat.
    So buy a sailboat, put a solar panel, a windmill, watermaker, generator and diesel and go cursing.

11. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

About your magnetic wire boat, great idea with supra conductors that would do closer to 10 like the yamato
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato_1

i understand you had hard time trying all this imperfect solution as it was the start.
    But time now are much more easier as the order is changing, old industry less powerful, and technologies much more mature.
    All conditions for a success are here.

i already have the sailing boat with all the accessories ...even an iridium for fat days , the rest is on the way, give me your email in pm i will send you the press book of my project
    Kind regards

12. apex1

apex1 Guest

Lets say we feed them. And we know why we still do so, we may not enjoy it though.

There is NO subject here one could come back to!

Do they release press bulletins in a madhouse?

13. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Yes of course !
    Make us fell much better
    You should try !

We also have many friends and beautiful sexy girls to take care of us

To come back on subject that do not exist, the first experiments show results worth considering but these results are unstable and reproduction not automatic (And cannot be explained by incertitude of measures)
    By more rigorous differentiations of modifications (one technical modification by one modification) we should get more precise infos

The only repeated result is increased torque at a lower than normal Rpm range. In other word engine rev smoothly with heavy loads under its normal low rpm limit in our case under 1000Rpm for 2 diesel redlined 4800 and 5000. It is always better than nothing. GPH gain are not obtained in a sufficient way on all the power range to get hard conclusions

14. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Kistinie,
    Do they still teach, physics, thermodynamics, chemistry, economics, the scientific method, honesty in research in school.
    Or do they preach global warning, government controlled markets, incorrect methodology, weirdo science and just building things that don't work.
    Can you describe to me your boating experience. Do you realize the amount of energy consumed by simply getting a small boat and going a few miles in the bay. The reason internal combustion engine works is because of the large amounts of energy trapped in the fuel. Hydrogen is simply are inefficient for boat because of its low heat content. A nuclear (fission boat) would be great, the only problem is radiation and the occasional terrorist that wants to kill everyone with it. Apart from that I dont know of anything more a efficient than a slow turning Diesel with a big propeller.... Oh may be a sailboat...

15. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Very good question
    World is not that black or white
    Rather grey as...the dust from our IC engines
    Global warming and incorrect methodology are preached in school with sciences

About energy to move a boat, it can be nothing if you go slowly or use the elements force like a sailing boat does.

Sebastien with his cat, BABOUCHE, went across the ice without a nuclear propulsion boat
    http://www.babouche-expe.eu/bateau.html

The force you can beat, love it, avoid it, play with it but do not fight it

A light clever boat can use any kind of power to move with style.
    Weight is the enemy
    Some doubt ? Look at this and think to Biefeld-Brown effect:
    http://lifters.online.fr/lifters/

ICE can be assisted by other technologies to make it more efficient.
    A joe cell does this
    H² or any other gas injection does this
    Parametric conversion does this for electric motors recovering the back EMF (Bedini principle too)
    http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/paraintr.htm

We cannot live the same way we do today without petrol
    And we will have to learn how to, as petrol won't learn how to regenerate itself and refill (although i read somewhere some guys believed it was the case in some places where level was not going down !)
    For high power alternative, water and conversion of free forces like gravitation and cosmic energy into magnetic fields can be worth searching.

Now think about this :

All mythbusters avoid the joe cell in their test (including French ZETETIQUE Nice university)

Why ?

And while we fill up our diesel tank running prehistoric engines some idiots keep playing with nonsense ideas

The European Space Agency announced the results of an experimental test in which a superconductor rotating at 6,500 rpm is shown to gain acceleration as the result of what is believed to be a gravity-modification effect.
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/03/prweb364473.htm

The Searl Effect was discovered by John Roy Robert Searl in 1946.
    Put simply, it is a method of extracting clean and sustainable electrical energy.
    http://www.searlsolution.com/members/technology6.html

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.