Bedini motor and other joe cell playing with energy conservation

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by kistinie, May 3, 2009.

1. apex1

apex1 Guest

Have no idea what you´re talking about. Video? Trick?

2. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

3. Boston

Boston Previous Member

its a simple convection loop
    either an endothermic reaction or a exothermic reaction will cause such an effect
    even if there is no chemical reaction there is no difficulty in convection occurring as any temperature variation within a given fluid system will result in some convection currents forming

There is no mythical dark mater
    Einstein's secret that no one wanted to talk about was that shortly after he dreamed up relativity he then went on to say
    oops
    thats not right
    and spent the next thirty years working out the field equations to prove it

Dark mater is a construct of the Theory of relativity. It is required to create a stable state of cyclical big bangs theorized by modern cosmology. As of yet no exotic mater has been found that would explain the presumed expansion of the universe and big bang theory has yet to make any accurate predictions. The Red shift is extremely dubious in its consistency and the Hubble unlta deep field clearly show the universe to be ( at least according to red shift believers ) far older than once thought

science has a long way to go
    there is no viable argument to support the existence of dark mater as the electric universe theory ( although not widely accepted ) is a perfectly good and well understood energy source capable of exerting forces far greater than the gravitational

electric universe theory basically states that there is an electrical component to the universe that has not been accounted for by Newton or Einstein and that the force is visually evident in the form of Behrkland strand like structures in galactic nebulous clouds

it was invented by some crack pot who believed that Mars got electrocuted to death by a metallic comet that carried a charge potential from the outer solar system to the inner solar system

in his theory the sun has a metallic surface and the comets are nickel iron
    one of which passed at some critical distance to mars and suddenly discharged to the planet destroying its magnetic field and so all life on the planet

in evidence I would present comet Holmes which recently passed through the solar system
    it flared dramatically in a manner typical of comets but inexplicable by modern cometary theory

the flair was predicted by the electric universe people

in the end some elements of a theory can be correct
    but chances are others are completely off

dark mater being one of them

B

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

5. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

LOL !!!!
    It's your choice ! To live and make your living in a democratic country !

6. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

About convection loop...no i do not think this fits the video.

You are going across steel !

For the rest, your post takes my english and my brain to a hard stress !
    I need time to understand and think about what you said...just hope it is not incoherence to make me a big joke ;)
    Thanks for your answer !

7. Boston

Boston Previous Member

my french is not very good but I can try to translate it into french when I get a chance

the point is
    that although many theories have some merit
    most lack in continuity and so although the bits and pieces may to some degree make sense
    the overall concept can still be off

8. apex1

apex1 Guest

You´re right on the spot, it is my choice! And I neither make my living here nor do I live here.

9. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

10. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

11. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

It uses a magnetohydrodynamic drive, driven by a liquid helium-cooled superconductor, and can travel at 15 km/h (8 knots). Looks like a starship, travels at hull speed, may be puts out 5hp, cost $5 million. Sounds like something someone would buy. Oh if I remember correctly from article of that time period, it never made it past 5 knots...

12. M-Sasha

M-Sasha Guest

But past five ****** to follow the idea, i am shure.

Does anyone (except a few like mydauphin and Richard) bear in mind that the whole thread is driven by Kistinie?
    Snakeoil providers with (non boat related), idiotic or unproven theories?

Contributing here is like teaching a three years old the theory of eternity.

Sasha

13. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

I know Sasha, I trying to keep them from fooling others into their crazy plan. I would hate someone to spend possibly $100s of thousand on a "State of the Art" boat that when they get a mile out becomes a death trap.

These people are not just snake oil salesman but in the boating world a deadly menace. It is like if I where to tell you, don't wear life preservers, don't take reserve fuel, don't worry if you don't have an anchor, oh and by the way run some high voltage cables in your bilge.

14. apex1

apex1 Guest

You are wrong Alex......................

I , with ease, can tell a three years old child the theories of the whole universe.
    The question is: does it understand?
    Contributing here is like the response of a three years old to those theories!?:D

I love you Sasha

15. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Energy conversion

Los Alamos National Laboratory theory is that in galaxies energy are converted and concentrated, including gravity fields turned to magnetic fields. A gravitational field is called free force and free energy.

Free ...:p ...2004 sample:

We suggest an unconventional view of the origin of most cosmic rays (CRs) in the universe. We propose that nearly every accelerated CR was part of the parallel current that maintains all force-free (f-f) magnetic fields. Charged particles are accelerated by the electric field [​IMG] produced by reconnection parallel to the magnetic field [​IMG] . The inferred total energy in extragalactic cosmic rays is [​IMG] ergs per galaxy spacing volume, provided that the assumed acceleration mechanisms do not preferentially only accelerate ultra high energy cosmic rays (UHECRs). This total energy is quite large, about [​IMG] times the parent galactic CR or magnetic energy. We argue that the formation energy of supermassive black holes (SMBHs) at galaxy centers, [​IMG] ergs, becomes the only feasible source. We propose an efficient dynamo process which converts gravitational free energy into magnetic energy in an accretion disk around a SMBH. Aided by Keplerian winding, this dynamo converts a poloidal seed field into f-f fields, which are transported into the general intergalactic medium (IGM) eventually. This magnetic energy must also have been efficiently converted into particle energies, as evidenced by the radiation from energetic particles. In this view CRs of the IGM are the result of the continuing dissipation, in a Hubble time, of this free energy, by acceleration in situ within the f-f fields confined within the super-galactic walls and filaments of large scale structures. In addition, UHECRs are diffusively lost to the galactic voids at time scales below the GZK attenuation time, [​IMG] years. Similarly, within the galaxy we expect that the winding by the disk rotation of the galaxy, by the rotation energy of magnetized neutron stars, and by the Keplerian winding of star formation disks are efficient sources of f-f magnetic field energy and hence the sources of galactic CR acceleration.
    Source:S.A. Colgate, H. Li, C. R. Physique 5

By chance here on earth we are not part of the universe and galaxies but only dependant of APEX1 laws of fuel combustion,

APEX, do something ! Even in national research labs idiots kids go for idiot non sense theories on free things

Nothing is free, even love...in german eros center :D

Cheers !

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.