be aware!!! study plans never recieved

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by urisvan, Nov 10, 2009.

1. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

2. hoytedow

3. urisvan

urisvan Senior Member

everybody is very kind. thank you very much for your efforts.
    Code:
    Domain Name: NWMARINEDESIGN.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Gondola, Anthony 
    Northwest Marine Design
    1836 Coyote Ridge Drive
    Las Cruces, NM 88011
    US
    508-571-5118

yes, it seems, this phone number is the right one, because the adress is the same with the one that is given in the web site. But i doubt anybody will answer the phone.
    unfortunately i am living overseas, on the other edge of the planet.
    i think, to call there from here will be quite expensive, but i will ask for it to my cousin who lives in America.
    if anyone call them for me, of course i will be glad. if you don't, it is OK by me. you are already kind to me.

see you
    ulas risvanoglu

4. hoytedow

On Google Earth, 1836 Coyote Ridge Drive, Las Cruces, NM 88011 looks like a residential address.

5. apex1

apex1 Guest

Not everyone...................

I always let YOU pay for the tea when we meet!:p

6. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

7. urisvan

urisvan Senior Member

his phone that Westvanhan has found doesn't function.
    the builder of enavigo yachts replied me and told me that he will try to contact him and he admitted that enavigo yacths is based on Tony Gondola's northlight 33 plans.
    i am staying cool until i get an answer from him. maybe he has a good excuse for his behaviour, like a big accident or maybe he is dead. we will see.

if we look objectively, there is no reason for him to behave like that. Unless enavigo yachts and everything is fake, he is the designer of Nortlight 33 so he has the plans of the boat. And he doesn't loose anything when he behave honestly and send the plans.

8. mark775

mark775 Guest

"Looked for a minute,found this guy of the same name.
    He wants to be a house sitter in Washington Sate...which is where the NW Marine site is.

Check his profile

http://www.housecarers.com/photo_vie...555977&slide=1

With a different phone # Cell 575-373-5104 which happens to be a Las Cruces prefix."

Good work. The house-sitter thing is a bad sign and indicates a transient. I'm getting the word out at shipyards in the Seattle area but I'm afraid this guy has nothing to do with boats. Find him in the Seattle area for me. I'd like to visit.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.