1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Bass and bay boat molds

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by jammer, Mar 14, 2007.

1. jammer

jammer Old, bald and ugly

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  2. tja

tja Senior Member

Tja

Do you have any that are between 17 to 18 ft. with no more then 14 degrees of dead rise. I had posted in the past for the same thing with 12 degrees of dead rise with no one responding so I decided to raze the dead rise. Thanks. Sincerely, Tom.

3. jammer

Hi Tom

I do have a 17 and 18 bass hulls but I'll have to measure the deadrise this weekend. I will post back.

4. jammer

Tom

The deadrise on both is 16 degrees

5. zerolat

zerolat Junior Member

Interested in the larger hulls but need some info on dimensions, etc. If you could email me zerolat@bellsouth.net The website listed really doesn't help showing the layouts, etc. Thanks!

6. jammer

I"ll see if I can dig up some piks and email the info. What model(s) are you interested in?

7. jammer

Here is the basic layout of their boats.

[​IMG]

8. zerolat

zerolat Junior Member

Hard to say what models, not being able to see the profiles, etc. Probably definitely the bay boat. I'd probably toss the deck molds and make new decks. Looking to build something like 22 Pathfinder, Shearwater, etc. If you can drop me an email; I'll discuss in detail about what we are trying to do. Thanks!

9. boat junkie

boat junkie New Member

20 ftr

do you have a 20 ft bass mold deck and hull? how much

10. jammer

Yes, I have 2 styles of 20 footers. One with an oval splash well and one with a rectangular well. Email me for price.

[​IMG]

11. jcharrie

jcharrie Junior Member

Plese sir can you send me some pictures with prices of the boats and molds you have for sale along with the specs, thanks . My email adress is jcharrie @bellsouth.net

12. jammer

Check your email

13. jcharrie

jcharrie Junior Member

I like the boats! Are there any legal issues with the copyright? I didn't see any information about the draft of the 18 footer. so what would that be? Thanks for your reply sir.

14. jammer

There are no legal issues with these boats. A copyright has never been applied for.

The draft on an 18 and 20 is 10 inches aft , at rest w/motor.

Attached Files:

15. jcharrie

jcharrie Junior Member

I am interested in this mold. But I am new to making boats. I do however make molds for myself for pouring ornamental concrete. So sir could you tell me what it cost to make this boat/ Then I would also like to know what it cost to rig it out, if this is a possibility? I would also like to see some pictures of this mold. thank you for your time. Also sir I would like to no about copyrights. Could you transfer all rights to this boat to me and I can get it copyrighted? thanks for your time sir.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.