imo solas cad symbols

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Guest, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi im looking for imo o solas symbols cad blocks if someone can please help i will apreciate so much

thanks

2. mmd

mmd Senior Member

What symbols are you looking for? Fire equipment? Lifesaving equipment?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for your reply, i'm looking for both, i found some samples for lifesaving, i would like to find firefighting, thanks for your atention

4. Guest

Guest Guest

i may say fire equipment, thanks a lot

5. mmd

mmd Senior Member

Send me your e-mail address and whether you want them in .dxf or .dwg format - I think I can help.

6. Raykenn

Raykenn Member

MMD

I just came across this message group and I am also interested in locating these symbols. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

RayKenn

7. mmd

mmd Senior Member

Raykenn, the same instructions apply to you <grin>. Send me an e-mail to tell me whether you want them in .dxf or .dwg format.

8. HAWK0505

HAWK0505 New Member

Imo Symbols

DIR SIR,

I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR IMO SYMBOLS IF YOU COULD SEND ME SOME IN .DWG FORMAT IT WOULD HELP ME ALOT.

THANKS,

CURTIS BOUTIN
    MSI
    CLBOUTIN@MSN.COM

9. itziar

itziar New Member

my e-mail address is itziarmartinez@latinmail.com. I want too those signals but I don't know about the format. I want those that are able to print to post.

It was very Kind of you If you can help me

Thanks

10. scormack

scormack Simon Cormack

MMD, I hope you are making something out of this, I am looking for IMO fire symbols in either dwg or dxf. If you are still checking this thread I would apreciate your help. simon@scormack.co.uk

11. guest

guest Guest

SerCHr

Hi MMD

I have an urgent requirement for IMO symbols for the lifesaving and the fire equipment.

My address is mattpull@hotmail.com, you would be a bloody legend if you could help me out. I could alternativly give you something in return.

Reguired in Dwg or Dxf format.

Regards
    Matt

12. davelow

davelow New Member

I am alsow looking for bith the fire and the safety symbols. Can you pleasehelp my email addres is dlow@maritimecraft.co.uk.

13. aop

aop aop

Hi MMD

I found this thread now.

Hi im looking for imo and solas cad symbols.
    Life-saving, Fire Control and Safety Plan. Most interested in MicroStation DGN og CEL, but both DWG or DXF is OK.
    I would appreciate very much much if you could send me some?

Thanks

Regards
    Audun

14. aop

aop aop

15. climmy

climmy New Member

My First post!

I have a website that sells the symbols in ACAD format. All up to date and ready to go! If someone e-mails you these symbols, they are most likely pirated from my set. I've never seen another set like mine on the planet.

Found this thread whilst trying to prevent unauthorized distribution. I recognize some names on this thread that makes me feel better.

If you're looking for the symbols, please contact me @ bjc-design@sbcglobal.net.

Really, I have no recourse at all if someone e-mails you these things. I just want to say that it took me a great deal of time and effort to make them, and all I'm trying to do is recoup the cost of making them in the first place.

PLEASE DON'T RE-DISTRIBUTE MY SYMBOLS SET IF YOU HAVE THEM :(

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.