barge design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by raimondsth22, Jun 25, 2012.

1. raimondsth22

raimondsth22 New Member

hello
    can anyone help me please?i want build a barge with sucking and carrier sand for build beach.have you sand barge design plans and structur maps?not very big or expensive for build.

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Perhaps some of that shown in the attached file can serve as a starting point

Attached Files:

3. raimondsth22

raimondsth22 New Member

barge

thank you for answer
    i want complete maps such as part design plan and structur map for build it.

4. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

I will be happy to participate in your project and construction plans or what, in my knowledge I can provide. The first would establish the minimum conditions, size, speed, load capacity, dredging or suction means, and so on. for the barge: go shaping a General Arrangement.
    For better exchange of ideas, if you like, use my e.mail: 657677483@orange.es

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.