Banana Boats????help

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Guest, Sep 17, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have just purchased a 24' center console manufactured from banana boat. Anyone know where i can find info or specs regarding this company and this boat? I bought it used and it has had a long history of owners so the last owner really didn't know much about it. thanks for all your help

2. Red Tide

Red Tide Junior Member

1 person likes this.
  3. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

Those old ads are sooo great! It was all another way of doing things back then... :D
    Actually, the whole site is really great! There is a great deal of modern history of boating over there. :)

4. GG

GG offshore artie

go to www.seriousoffshore.com for the pure fact that the man who builds these boats is a member & participates on this forum and has a special section just for Banana powerboats .

5. Jim Cullen

Jim Cullen New Member

Thanks all, good info and interesting links. I finally got the boat. Opti was bad so I bought it w/o power, found a Yamaha F225 and rigged it. Great boat;soft, dry ride.
    40 knots max.,25-30 knot cruise. Still wonder what a 300 would do. Maybe next year.

6. whitepointer23

whitepointer23 Previous Member

If you search the forum jim there was someone else discussing banana boats a few months back.

7. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

You can get all that information from Sonny Miller at CAL500.com
    904-466-7608

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.