Bad Spot in Stringer

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Dfrenzy, Jun 1, 2008.

1. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Yeah Danish your about right (so's that other son of Denmark, Nut or whatever his name is!!) he knows your all Danes at heart! even if you at independant NOW!!

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

does that make him a "great dane"? hehe ;)

3. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

EPPP ....EPPPP... EEEHHHH wot??? :mad:

I need to reply to that one, I mean really, really reply.....
    Like in a Bush way.....

For your information; (mostly)All Denmark is just sand and gravel borrowed from us, pushed south during the last ise age, one fine day we want it back!

And Greenland
    And Shetland
    And Jämtland
    And Härjedalen
    And Faerøyir too....
    (Why not Scotland, the minute they realice they are colonised by the English... ).

Ay say; Rise from the opression! Break the chains! Push 'em back over Adrian's wall, close the gates! We have Whisky, We don't need'em!

(Hmm, maybe I should apply for a job as a speechwriter for Bush? If I could get him going, I could just sneak in a small line about "We're gonna close Guantanamo, approve the Kyoto, say no to cluster bombs" Blair is on the other hand so... Nah, he don't need a speechwriter, he's much better on his own...I mean "CIA has proof of weapons of mass destruction".).

:D

4. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

Or maybe a bush for a speechwriter... :D :p

5. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

Give the man a prize! Right answer... don't bodge it, it will come back and bite YA...

Sorry Knut.... could not resist! :p

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.