Baby,it's cold outside

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by riverboathank, Jan 9, 2004.

1. riverboathank

riverboathank Junior Member

Much to cold to throw heat on the boat today. Just when I have a few weeks off, plans for much boat progress gets waylaid. A good day to browse the forum and archives for some info. Also a good day to organize this pile of paperwork on my computer desk, where does it come from when there's still lots of disk space? Have a sunny & warm day' y'all.
    Regards, Hank

2. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

Hank,

Maybe in about 3 months we’ll be able to put our boats back in the water. 12 degrees F here today, warming right up. ;)

Gary :D

3. Oyster

Oyster Guest

Well it was 80 on monday this week and 34 now and ice and snow. School is shut down. We are expecting one to two inches here, on the banks. BRRRRRRR!!!!!!

4. Corpus Skipper

Corpus Skipper Hopeless Boataholic

Sunny and 62 degrees here. Hmmmmmmm....., think I'll take the boat for a spin after work. :D

5. riverboathank

riverboathank Junior Member

Gary: That southern crew don't know what they're missing! As I get older, I wish I was missing it. That kind of weather on the Outerbanks, N.C. can get pretty rough what with the low elevations surrounded by water, (that's WATER, not ice Gary). Texas sounds nice. Had a great time in South Padre several Christmases ago. And to think I used to live in the banana belt of Canada, Windsor, where you drive NORTH to get to Michigan. Stay well,
    Regards, Hank

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.