boat builder's wanted

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by carbo-tech, Mar 22, 2007.

1. carbo-tech

carbo-tech New Member

carbo-tech composites ltd

boat builders needed for all aspects of the build, focusing on carbon/fibre glass boats!
    don't mind the level of skill,willing to teach the trade to anyone who works hard and willing to learn.
    hourly rates depend on level of skill. accommodation supplied including breakfast and lunch.
    if interested please send a cv!
    for any further information please feel free to contact via email:
    carbo-tech@tiscali.co.uk

2. johndo12

johndo12 Junior Member

Re;

Hi there,

I am writing in reply to your advert posted looking for boat builders. I am looking to start a career in boat building and am looking for an apprenticeship or at least a few weeks trial to show my skills and how keen I am. Does your company offer such placements?

many thanks for your time.

John Downie

3. carbo-tech

carbo-tech New Member

hi there,
    i'm afraid all of our apprenticeship position have been filled. i'm new to the boat design website so i am not sure how to edit my thread, to change the details. i will keep you email on file so that when the next position comes up you'll be first in line.
    thanks
    carbo-tech composites ltd

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.