newdy

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by paganplasma, Oct 16, 2012.

1. paganplasma

paganplasma New Member

Hi,I have only just found this site and joined it I'm pleased to say, And if I can be of any help in any way i will be only to please to do so,

2. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

Welcome to the site and thanks in advance for being of assistance.

I was hoping for some pictures-assuming you are a guy and not of you-but oh well

3. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

This place needs more newdies. :D

Welcome.

Do you design?

4. paganplasma

paganplasma New Member

Thank you for piping me aboard ,design is not my strong point but I do have ideas about things,as for pics I will be sorting some out and put on my page, (d) that's what happens when my wife decides to bring me a large glass of wine ,So I'm into Amphibious vehicles but not a the prices they want so I'm trying to find a way of making a basic kit by using parts from cars and boats/marine craft like the schwimmvagen .

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I have done sooo much thinking about this. I have designed one in my head but go ahead and see where you go but I would not use a car. Too flimsy and unreliable.

Your must have front wheel drive or you will not get out of the water unless you reverse out . Any way go ahead ill e pop in now and again and see what your up to.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.