australian trailer sailer swap for 30ft plus inwater or on hard

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by ron213, Feb 24, 2004.

1. ron213

ron213 Junior Member

g'day all well i have a 20ft boomerang trailer sailer on trailer,
    has epirb,all safety gear,1 main,3forsails,gib,gen,jen,new beding,all nave lights,solar panel,6hp ob,d/sounder,liq/compass,NEW mast and rigging only 3 weeks old,hull newly painted only 5weeks ago(2pak marine paint white,blue waterline).many more thinks im sure that i have forgotten
    have sailed up the whittsundays and morton bay,no morin fees
    im hoping to find some one with a bigger prefer over 30ft whos maybe not sailing much any more but wants to keep hes feet wet, who might be interested in a swap , i'd like to upgrade am a country family man with 2 kids 1 loves the sailing and the others liking it more then he did so thats good , but would really love to give them the chance of a real adventure the wife keeps telling me yeah yeah when we win the lotto :) sweetheart she is:) , i also have a ts650 jet ski 2seater older type but motor just rebuilt not even used in the water yet , would also swap this with it to the right swap, please only seaworthy boats , as i said i have to young children that i want to experiance an adventure not a nightmare,dont have much more maybe a horse or 2 good blood (appys)
    reply to ronsdream@hotmail.com with contact details. im sure it wont take me to long to reply :)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2004
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.