Need to find history of Swedish built trimaran Juno.

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Franzi.v.B., Apr 6, 2012.

1. Franzi.v.B.

Franzi.v.B. Junior Member

Hi everybody,
    I need you're help to find the history of a boat, which a friend recently bought in the Caribbean.
    I try to find any info available. Who is her designer,who built her,for what program...
    If anyone has contacts in Sweden, please repost this in Swedish forums (and please keep me posted on the results!)
    The boat in question is a wood epoxy trimaran which is said to have been built by a Swedish amateur in 1991.
    During the recent sale she was called JUNO.
    See the attached images.
    I do not have more info except the sales spec and recent images.
    Length: 12.30 M / 40.36 Ft
    Beam: 8.05 M / 26.41 Ft
    Draft: 0.83 M / 2.72 Ft (estimated, not measured)
    Displacement: 4.91 Tonnes
    Berths: 4

Many thanks,
    Franziska

Attached Files:

2. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

I admired this boat recently on a Yachtworld listing she floats high on her lines and I think your friend got a great deal. Nice to see these boats going to appreciative homes.

3. baeckmo

baeckmo Hydrodynamics

You might get some info from HJS who is active in this forum; send him a mail!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.