Boat on small budget

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by CapKos, Jan 30, 2006.

1. CapKos

CapKos Junior Member

Hi Mariners!

I am prospecting for boat builders with his own project but without place for building. What I can offer:

1) Place for building, which include boathouse, electric and water supply, basic tools. The place is located in Bulgaria near Black sea coast (10 km from the beach). The transportation is cheap. The 1-year loan is about 1000$.
    2) Cheap materials for example exterior plywood standard sheet 122 x 244 cm is about 10$ (this price could be a subject of readjustment according the market).
    3) Qualified working force for about 2$/hour (if you need a help).

What I cannot offer.

1) This is not an offer for luxury yacht building or for a customer who search for already established boat builder with large catalogue of boat plans. This is for people with clear idea how to do it, but with little money for the project.
    2) I am not a designer; you should look for a design, which is appropriate for you, and from established designer. Excellent designs could be found for about 1000$
    3) When you finished, the boat will be shipped in the Black See which is connected to Mediterranean thus you can sailed Your boat over the world, but I am not responsible for that :).

Pleas let me know your opinion,
    Thank you in advance,
    CapKos

2. b.amateur

b.amateur Junior Member

Hi CapKos!

Are you still around?
    I am considering to have a 40ft - plywood/epoxy design built in Bulgaria. Is your place still available or could you maybe give me some hints on finding another place + people who could build it (a design specifically made for amateur construction)?
    Would be happy if you could send me a PN or tell me how to contact you!

Best regards,

a bloody amateur

3. CapKos

CapKos Junior Member

Re

Hi Bloody Amateur,
    Actually I have different projects right now end disinterested from the subject. I also loos the contact with those people. A gay here called Dimitar Partenov was also interested from such a project and apparently could help you.
    All the best,
    CapKos
    Freelance and Corsaire