What year model is this Lone Star Holiday?

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by sportjet, Mar 2, 2010.

1. sportjet

sportjet New Member

I have a Lone Star holiday, aluminum, with a full width dashboard and a curved walk through windshield and front hatch. Any info would help

Attached Files:

2. allenp24

allenp24 New Member

Hi, I know you posted this last year but me and a buddy of mine just bought a boat like yours. We bought it at the local scrap yard in Clarksville, Tn for $1.00 a pound. It cost $300.00 so it obviously weighed 300lb with no motor and no interior. All we got was the big aluminum hull. Ours has a hatch on the front and it's 16 ft long. It's a deep modified v and based on all the old brochures I've looked at I think it's a 1959 Lone Star, Holiday. Have you confirmend your year yet? I'm interested in what you find out because I'm not completely certain about mine. This is my first post here and I only posted because I saw your boat. If your still on here I will try and get some pics posted.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.