APACHE is BACK!!!

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by sharkeymarine, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Bunch of sissie ********.
    PRINCIPAL35000
    You need to shut your yap and work on the boats. We want this to succeed. As far as you and your 4 brothers beating someone I think you'd show up to a gunfight with a knife from the way you mouth off you idiot. Quit hurting your company and make the best product you can. Make your brother proud and not ashamed.

2. trouty

trouty Guest

Holy Smoke Sharkey

did you pour the whole drum of tuna oil inrto the shark pool at seaworld again!:rolleyes:

Therse guys should be building mega yacjhts - theres no way in heck you gonna get them ego's all on the one boat - they don't make boats that big!:D

Injun Names for boats :rolleyes: what next????, We tried that first nations names trick for boats dowunder, but "Billy Cokebottle"...didn't have the marketing ring the marketing executives were lookin fer!:D

Cheers!

3. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

Bunch of sissie ********. By Guest who evidently has been at sea with his mates too long...
    ==============================================
    Another Problem is some of these Busy Bodies are like House flies they stick their nose in crap and fly off spreading it to their next Meal...or forum
    My clue to them would be to take a Basic reading course... or copy in entirety...seems to be a lot of Dysfunction in their book-learning.

"Quod scripsi, scripsi."

4. Guest

Guest Guest

new boat

some new photos would come in real handy

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Mr. Well Written War Whoop With Worldly Words Of Wisdom,
    These words should not be capitalized;
    Problems
    Busy Bodies
    House
    Meal
    Basic
    Dysfunction
    Perhaps a writing course is in the future for you.

I have revised this slightly, but I kept your original idea.
    Another problem is some of these busy bodies are like house flies, they stick their nose's in crap and fly off spreading it to their next meal or forum.
    My clue to them would be to take a basic reading course. There seems to be a lot of dysfunction in the things they have been taught. (I believe this is better.)

You remind me of Pilate:
    Quod scripsi, scripsi! — what I have written shall not be changed — after he had allowed the most horrible of crimes. You may be immovable, but you ought to have adopted that attitude before, not afterwards!

As you posted on another thread somewhere, and I quote;
    "I am sure there is something you are hiding..
    Or LOL go into OSO with this Crap.. And see how long you last!!!"

6. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

new boat
    some new photos would come in real handy
    =============================================

Sir then come over to the site..

http://www.apacheusa.com/ Then to PowWow/New Generation/Status update.

And Best Regards

7. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

By Guest
    I have revised this slightly, but I kept your original idea.
    Another problem is some of these busy bodies are like house flies, they stick their nose's in crap and fly off spreading it to their next meal or forum.
    My clue to them would be to take a basic reading course. There seems to be a lot of dysfunction in the things they have been taught. (I believe this is better.)

Thank you and it does look a lot better..

and visit us Please

http://www.apacheusa.com/ Best Regards..

8. Guest

Guest Guest

War Whoop,

You know what they say about stones and glass houses? I guess not, because you continue to hurl boulders.

I have seen you bad mouth Comanche. I have seen you bad mouth Powerplay because you were a disgruntled employee; they would not do this or would not do that or continued to do it this way or that way, or would not do it your way. I have seen you bad mouth Active Thunder because you were a disgruntled employee; they would not do this or would not do that or continued to do it this way or that way, or would not do it your way. Twice now, in recent months you have taken to bad mouthing Apache, its new owner and/or previous owners, and all owners of Apache boats. All in public forum posts.

It seems like yesterday that you were singing the praises of the former Apache with such admiration that if either “the Chief” as you so often referred to him or his partner stopped short they would have had to extricate you from their respective rectum. When the new owner got there, you sang his praises also. Then something happened, just like the other places. Same MO. I do not know or care what it was, or who did what to whom because I know what you will say. They screwed me, it was their fault, they would not do as I told them (rather like…..Who worked for who?), they expected too much, they would not pay me, they worked me too hard, they expected me to come in before noon and so on. I have heard them all. People like you always have an excuse and can never accept fault, responsibility or consequences for your actions or lack thereof. I believe you were either fired outright from all or pressured into leaving, both of which would explain your disgruntled attitude and you’re ranting, obviously incoherent, tangent like posts. Then you stopped for a short period when you went to pumping another company. Then POOF! It starts again. What happened? With the revelation of the new owner (yes, the same one you were trading written & publicly posted knock-out punches with) being the second coming, was it an epiphany? Was it the leather jacket? I think the reason is, that you are a ***** and your allegiance is to whichever mark you see your next dollar coming from. I truly believe the new owner is a wealthy individual and I also believe that you will do anything you feel necessary in order to make sure your name remains on as much of his wealth as you can possibly get, for as long as you can possibly get it.

Now you are back to bad mouthing Apache, the former owners and crew, and all the boats they made. Back to bad mouthing a 20 plus year icon in the marine industry. I guess the public, peers and respected journalists that made the “Icon” of man and company were all just a bunch of fools. The kind of respect that the Saccenti/Apache moniker demands is unsurpassed, then and now and never leaves. It is also something you will obviously never know anything about. You would have us believe that all the awards, accolades and admiration they have and obviously continue to receive is simply a chromatic aberration, a figment of the imagination, something we THINK we see/saw or read. PLEASE! I see right through you, as I am sure the majority of other readers do also. You are one sad, sick individual sir. I do not care what, if anything good you have ever done. I see, as perhaps future employers will also, only the filth you write and the lies and mistruths you continue to perpetuate, which far outweigh anything good or right you may have ever done in the past or will do in the future. You have shown your true colors several times now in a very public manner. In your eyes, you are the best in the industry at what you do, everyone else is wrong and everyone else’s is junk. I have no idea and I am not here to debate that issue. The obvious, is that as a professional and a person you are the absolute lowest form of being imaginable and I cannot see anyone ever trusting or believing a word that comes from your mouth or keyboard now or in the future.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, you are right on target, Where did you gain your information?

10. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

War Whoop,

You know what they say about stones and glass houses? I guess not, because you continue to hurl boulders.

I have seen you bad mouth Comanche. I have seen you bad mouth Powerplay because you were a disgruntled employee; they would not do this or would not do that or continued to do it this way or that way, or would not do it your way. I have seen you bad mouth Active Thunder because you were a disgruntled employee; they would not do this or would not do that or continued to do it this way or that way, or would not do it your way. Twice now, in recent months you have taken to bad mouthing Apache, its new owner and/or previous owners, and all owners of Apache boats. All in public forum posts.
    Oh my God where do I start with this misguided person??

Exactly who in the hell do you think you are talking too here Mr. Guest You are seriously misinformed. Here; and do not take my reply as a slam to anyone.

Look for the record I do not hurl insults, only the truth. Comanche I do not know them but have seen their product. The Old Kramer Apaches Never!! They were an effort to make the Best... Now Powerplay and Active Thunder I am Friends with Danny and Pat… they build fine Boats BTW Next STUPID CONJECTURE???

Oh Now the Interim Apache going into the New!!We had differences yes! Like wanting me to pass an Inferior Boat on to the new owner... THAT’S IT!!! NOW MYSIDE you have already spoke...

Glass Houses OK Lets see I Deal in Reasons so be very careful about your challenging me. Ok here is what the Experts did...

How about 5 Drums of resin going into a 36 foot hull with only about 900 pounds of glass reinforcement 2000 would have been more like it but STILL we are not building Battering rams here..

How about never mixing Gel coat and using 6 gallons for a 12 gallon Job...

How about cutting the Primary reinforcement at the Steps (another Joke) and splicing it with a piece of Mat...

How about 75 Gallons of resin in the deck where a total nincompoop could of did the job with 50...

How about using Cheap Polyester Resin in an Alleged ultra high Performance Boat...1/2 the Strength but half the cost so guess what??

For you see in my own world of World Champion/Award winning boat building we achieve 70/30 Glass Resin as a rule. These Famous guys are not on the same planet....

Ok to Continue;
    The inner liner on that Boat was around another 65 Gallons...again some mat and roven and cheap coring held in place with crude weights.

Ok the core Job Hull had to be ripped out and redone Foot prints in the Lamanite...Cheap unrated core materials were used through out... The Bullcrap step was out of whack in fact a Boat with it filled in ran 3 MPH faster!! But Big Deal 1150 HP 36 Feet = 83 MPH LOL Get real...

Now Guest I suppose you think I should have not said anything and let it pass as one by my hand... Nope never!!! A resin bucket Boat yes what do you think?? Like where is the Glass??? I will never Approve such a thing..

That Boat is one Crooked POS and will never be sold, Want the Pictures oh Man I have them???? Continuing again...

The thousand complaints fell on deaf ears the Experts always know better EVEN with the Fact they NEVER Built a boat personally only Talk big..... A Status report was sent by me outlining my concerns...

But you see a funny thing the TRUTH!! It is always there... and comes back to bite... now continuing;

This Same Bunch set about trying to do the plug work for the new Boat... I got it back on track there was about a 100K’s worth of Incompetence from the Experts we had to overcome.

Now the Jacket I went to Apache to Pick up some Tools for a friend, Thad Called me back up there and Gave me my Jacket which I was fitted a long while Back for. (A very gentlemanly gesture)The entire War between me and them was a setup. And that became evident while talking everything over with Apache.

Everything is full speed ahead the Plug is getting fairer by the minute (Look at the pictures in the Site)

I insulted all the Apache Owners 41-47 ??? NO someone should read more carefully is all and not post a single sentence like an ***... Look to be frank I have seen enough of this we have one of these 36’s on the floor now just a couple years old full of Rotted Plywood... No I take that Back a Belly full Period...

Be careful I have facts apparently you do not ..and You Owe me an Apology..and I have a lot more Horror storys.

ab absurdo

11. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

Oop’s Guest almost forgot tell your Hero there; thanks for all the work that bunch caused. You should have seen it. And yes it was legendarily I have to admit ROFLMAO Many Many pictures Also...:D :D :D :D

12. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

Oh another Story: I have many; we were getting prices on CNC work when I submitted mine they were claimed to be high!!Wow my prices were on the money!!

Now get this Oh Legend Lackey; the reason my Quotes were high is they included the Deck LOL They the famous forget to get it quoted ROF nice to have keeps the Sun and Water out.
    But things happen for a reason the newly inhouse designed (super cool) and currently being Machined Deck is the best one to have anyway.

13. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

You are one sad, sick individual sir. I do not care what, if anything good you have ever done. I see, as perhaps future employers will also, only the filth you write and the lies and mistruths you continue to perpetuate, which far outweigh anything good or right you may have ever done in the past or will do in the future. You have shown your true colors several times now in a very public manner. In your eyes, you are the best in the industry at what you do, everyone else is wrong and everyone else’s is junk. I have no idea and I am not here to debate that issue. The obvious, is that as a professional and a person you are the absolute lowest form of being imaginable and I cannot see anyone ever trusting or believing a word that comes from your mouth or keyboard now or in the future.
    ==============================================Where is my Apology ???????????? we all see who is sick Now you brought this on yourself here!!Hey at least my stuff works is orginal and wins races Awards and things..What about you guest ??

Ok to continue..Lengendary Boats
    The 22 a Linder Pop.
    The 24 Everyone has one, A Mold is Issued with an Marine occupational ticket in Miami
    The 28 IMHO Popped from a Cuban Monza..

The 36 well that’s from the big Mold... could of been massaged just a little as Guest knows a cheap glass boat tweaks just a little ,From Mold profile..

But Listen to this Gets better yet!! Some roach put a huge Radii in the Bottom to Chine Junctions and the Strake to bottom Pressure side as well ,I mean a Monster radius on the Plug Boat so it would be easer to get all that junk Mat and Roven around (contract lay-up you know).. But it went unnoticed... Just the Boats all ran slow pumping all that water around the bottom...Hey you can not make stuff like this up... Check it out!

14. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

Wow, you are right on target, Where did you gain your information?
    Another absurd one prattles off here!

Hey tell you what get your little toy friend there and Post something your legend designed and Built...Get those Journalists and fans too help also.

Rule is Now Listen carefully!! Original design, no Popping and had to do the Building Oh BTW...it had to work also since that would be kind of nice..... Since you had to throw your $.02 into the Mix

LOL WHAT? And WHEN? Remember we are talking Legend here

I await this revelation from you two bedlamites

15. Guest

Guest Guest

My information comes from what I have read and CONTINUE to read on this web site, on OffshoreOnly.com and on Apacheusa.com. Seems like I have hit the nail right on its proverbial head on all counts.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.