APACHE is BACK!!!

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by sharkeymarine, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

now that must be the most accurate thing i have read about this whole apache thing. who cares who owns it, as long as it is built well and with good materials. i would hate to leave a deposit with someone who may be finished the 3rd boat BEFORE MINE!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

War woopie boy you are a misguided ****** projectile.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

at least he has it to project.

4. Poodle

Poodle Guest

What is all this? More Apache BS? Ugh.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

So are you're talking from experience?

6. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Guest
    at least he has it to project.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So are you're talking from experience?

==============================================
    That's the best you got ?? try someting Boat related my friend in here,then you can go to your kiddie **** sites..

7. Guest

Guest Guest

WOW

War Hoopie, you are either very misguided or a very good liar. You said all that like you actually beleive it. LOL

Now that's almost as big of a rewrite of history as the guys that say the Hollocost never happened.

Mark

8. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

Mark And just where did I miss a point in the story..Duh lets see Mr Kramer had Money and Built what he thought was the Best .. and We turn to 2004 and a new force behind Apache doing all kinds of modern and neat things..

The Best Once again..Like I said here before there.. There is a pile of the orginial Molds For Sale at our facility but they will never be Thad Allen Apaches…

and Also Mark look at the crew working on the new 41 If you are in the Business have you ever built anything that Fair and Sweet??? Of course not .. Your Turn!! Go ahead Lie..

9. Guest

Guest Guest

" Mr. Kramer got the BALL really rolling"

That is what you posted. Bobby S got the ball rolling when he went to Don Arronow. for a new hull that he was building. That started Apache. Krammer and his drug money came a little later.
    My turn to lie Huh? Where is the lie in this?

As far as selling the old molds or not. That sounds like a good business decision. I am in bussines for myself but not building boats. I am simply a potential customer, Looking at who I would like to spend my hard earned money with.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

It would let me go back and add my name.
    That was from me again.

Mark

11. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

where did the Name come from?? Check the Facts it was Kramers money that bought the 41 mold from Aronow..

12. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

The Name from Jerry Kilpatric ?? Right..

13. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

And the resin Bucket Comment come-on by I will show you a couple of the ..Genus built Boats..

14. War Whoop

War Whoop Senior Member

The New 41 Molds..

LOL I gotta Laugh These friggin Fools!!!!!!!!! Duh just build a Boat ----> well the answer is simple yes I can build one like overnight but it will be THEN... Be just like your Boat and who would be THAT FRICKIN STUPID enough to buy it..

I mean LIKE there are only so many Idiots out there buying Boats..
    Wait for the New Apache.. It will be worth it..

15. cashbrain

cashbrain New Member

This my first post on this web site....and my first view....
    The Facts:

I have NEVER posted on this thread and have no reason to hide behind the Guest name...I have NOTHING to hide..
    Mr Allen is PRINCIPAL35000 and his remarks are false and slanderous...any time someone reproaches APACHE,automatically Mr Allen looks to me...don't ask me why
    I don't care if APACHE ever makes a boat...I have substantially better things to focus on in my life...I am a father and a husband and my own business to focus on.
    I wish APACHE the best of luck with whatever they do...just leave me out of the equation and go about your business..I AM!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.