Anyone with CAD or boat design software interested in helping me on a boat design?!

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by linhardt, Aug 2, 2001.

1. linhardt

linhardt New Member

I am working on a boat design somewhat based off of the hull designs of a Sit-on-Top Kayak. I have an idea of what I want, but do not have the skills or software to design it to plan form. If there is anyone that has the skills and software and wanted to donate some of thier time and skills to help me design it, I would greatly appreciate it. I think someone with the skill should be able to knock it out in a hour or so. Anyone interested in helping me please email me at linhaa@mail.oa.state.mo.us and I can send you pics of the hull design I want used for the boat, and can explain how I need it designed. Thanks to anyone willing to help.
    :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.