an introduction

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by osprey23, Dec 15, 2009.

1. osprey23

osprey23 Junior Member

hi just joined and thought i'd introduce myself; i'm twenty one from England and am currently studying a degree in boat design and boatbuilding. joined because having browsed some of the forum i think it'll be beneficial to my degree. cheers

1 person likes this.
  2. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Welcome aboard Osprey23. We're an eclectic bunch, from all over the world (except Canada) with professionals and novice alike. Post some of your work so we can see your style.

1 person likes this.
  3. Guest62110524

Guest62110524 Previous Member

yes welcome

we have some really great pros, in design and higher design stuff, you will find them no doubt and some knowledgeable builders, marine engineers and the like .There is a pm button, and email facility too

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

Welcome Osprey,

yes eclectic meets it...........

1 person likes this.

5. masalai

masalai masalai

A welcome from the "dungeon", where the banished reside (pontificators, bored-old-farts -me-, trolls, troglodytes, rabids of various persuasions), all fulfilling a perceived function in this crazy mixed up world, to emerge occasionally... I feel you may be more comfortable in the loftier realms of boat design, and the more specific categories that may strike you as a potential resource that may resolve some of your questions... Good hunting and good luck with your studies...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.