Anyone have a 3D outboard model in 3dsm or 3dm format?

Discussion in 'Software' started by justinDesign, Mar 3, 2008.

1. justinDesign

justinDesign Junior Member

I am currently designing a bass boat for CG rendering purposes and wish to place a 3dsm outboard on it to render in 3D Studio Max. Can anyone give me an idea where I can find such a file for an outboard or give me one? I am designing the boat in Rhinoceros so that type of file (3dm) would be good to. On a more in depth note I also need to model a jack plate, if there is a file for this I would appreciate it to. I have already done a lot of work modeling the boat and do not wish to model the motor myself due to the fact that this is a school project and I have a limited amount of time.

Any replies are appreciated. Thank You

2. fastwave

fastwave Senior Member

Just do a search. There have been many threads on this with many models offered

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.