Anyone got a smart kid...

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Sean Herron, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

Not that I am so bright - I am just now doing some forensic muck with an old hard drive - great old games - and stuff...

I found this mess - I don't know if I did this before the drink or after - but obviously before I had any decent software - or HONEST money...

I do remember doing this in an old version of Ashlar Vellum and rotating all the sections to make them flat - ie: developed...

Thank God I got married - got somewhat normal - or I might still be bashing things out on a 486 DX and reading comics...

Right - so - thought I would just put this up if anyone gets completely bored and wants to make a model out of paper and Scotch (tape) - great fun - yipee...

Looks like I was going for a modified garvey with a good deep vee and a flat chine with a pusher 'fire boat' type bow - hmmmm....

Sorry for the quality - meaning the lack of - original Vellum DXF's are long gone...

And finally - finally - I never have nor will I ever 'do' crack - crack is bad - and so is being young and obnoxious...

Scotch (tape) is good though - very good...

Just say NO - to all those Nancy's...

SH.

Attached Files: