Oh Golly...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

Just got an Email about using 'Chloroplast' and sign tape to make a canoe for a University competition...

OK - but if one developable seem opens up - the whole panel can flood through those little 'tubuals'...

Sorry to anyone and to those specific - but what the hell are they teaching in University Engineering courses - other than what seems to be Bull **** assignments so the Prof. can piss off golfing with other tenure holding friends...

I advised using sign tape to seal any transverse cuts in the Chloroplast tubes before building the boat...

No expanding foams or other allowed...

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY ASKING ME...

All that **** is to me - is pattern making material for welded steel or aluminium...

Bah...

Strange world - always...

SH.

2. tinhorn

tinhorn Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.