Diving In! Hope The Waters Warm!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by togoodwin, May 9, 2015.

1. togoodwin

togoodwin Junior Member

Been looking around the forum a bit and decided might as well go ahead and jump on in. I posted pictures of a project I am starting with a Dorsett Farallon I picked up just recently. It is going to need a lot of major work and I will have to be real patient but I truly believe she is going to be a winner. I joined in order to benefit from others knowledge regarding rebuilding and refurbishing old classics so I will probably drive everyone crazy with questions. (Note: I have never rebuilt a boat in my life). So, I will post more pictures once I get her all cleaned up and see what we have to deal with. Tell me your thoughts please. Cover Picture Eva Elizabeth.jpg
    Pictures I posted are in my albums or my photos I guess. It will take some time to figure out the ends and outs of this forum.

PS: That Chris Craft was a no starter. The Dorsett was cooler looking anyway. More work, but way more interesting.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.