An Update on the Kurt Hughes 45 Project (thank you)

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by CatBuilder, Sep 29, 2010.

1. CatBuilder

CatBuilder Previous Member

I just wanted to take a minute to give my thanks to all that have helped me in the beginning phases of this project.

Regretfully, I have found that there are far too many hours of 3 and 4 man crews involved in this build method for me to afford the build.

Luckily, these problems became obvious very early on and were not something I ran into late in the project. It has become a more attractive option (financially) to simply purchase a catamaran for my charter business (the power boat did not fit the business model well).

For that reason, I won't be on here much anymore.

I did want to give thanks to all that have helped me on here. I received a lot of good help all around, but a special thanks to Illan Voyager and Apex1 for their technical help.

I have posted up a thread with my entire project for sale, either as a whole, or broken into pieces:

http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/ma...xy-okoume-building-plans-free-rent-34863.html

Again, thank you!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.