An invitation to influence the design of a new sports cruiser

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by lynnechapman, Jul 29, 2011.

1. lynnechapman

lynnechapman New Member

My name is Lynne Chapman and I’m a freelance researcher. I have been commissioned to find some boat owners who would be willing to give their comments on the proposed design for a new boat. I am looking for people who either currently own, or are thinking of buying in the next year, a 50 – 60 ft flybridge motor yacht (T or F class), up to 10 years old.

If you take part, then during a 15-20 minute telephone interview where you will also be looking online via a secure web portal, you will see the work in progress designs and be asked to give your view on the optimum way forward.

As a token of thanks for your time, we will send you £25, or if you prefer we will donate this amount on your behalf to the RNLI or another charity of your choice.

If you might be interested, or want to know more, please don’t hesitate to contact me: lynne@consideredresponse.co.uk

This research is carried out under the Code of the Market Research Society which guarantees that no-one will be asking intrusive questions or trying to sell you anything. The Code is intended to reassure the general public that research is carried out in a professional and ethical manner.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.