Tired And Broken...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

Maybe this will take off - something for the grunts - jokes - retarded *** with a skill saw stories - hard week sob stories - stuck in a hole so F'in small doing some **** upside down stories - ah - dirty jokes and other - I would sure like to hear the gob from the goons...

4 hours to set it up - 4 hours to knock it down - go home tired...:)

Lets have A Pro Boat Builder - ***** and whine - story time - WIDE OPEN - HARD LANGUAGE - ALL PRO...

SH.

2. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Sean, I think there is enough crap on the internet without encouraging more on this respectable site.......go elsewhere for your weird kicks mate.
    Post on boat related topics sure, but Mas has done enough damage here without adding more crap to the files.

3. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

i am glad, somebody else regards Mas a complete and addicted dreamer full of vitriolic diatribe
    Hey SH, go hug a tree, go for a bike ride, a run, box with a punching bag, life is short, you are frustrated, be happy
    Love Stu

4. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Nah...

Hello...

Well I have been told - best go for a long drive along the beach - and a smoke - yep - frustrating week - but so what...

So you are both right - always good to have two rights...

TIME TO GO OUTSIDE - MAYBE DUST OFF A FEW PROJECTS - EH...

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8TRoMSG-5I ...

SH.

5. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Sean, You are obviously a talented man, mate, some times we do have to go for a walk along a beach, and maybe see things a little different.

When did you last get out for a sail......i went last Wed on a Farr 40, something we all need to do to keep sane it seems, this love of boats is a real threat to our existence...we need to actually use them sometimes eh.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.