ambiteous tooler ready to move for the right opportunity

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by craig mclean, Jul 7, 2006.

1. craig mclean

craig mclean Junior Member

I have been working for Rienell/Blue Water for 11 years, and have aquired a vast knowledge of Fiberglass/gel coat repair. Leading me into tooling for the last 5 years. I'm experienced in many materials including, wood,plastic,metal, and composites. Tooling boats is something I have tremendous pasion for.
    I'm currently working on a 19' 7'' runabout and I plan on painting the plug monday. This was a splash we did combining the deck and hull of 2 totally different boats. With the help of an apprentice I will have spent 13 weeks on the project start to finish. And we've forcasted selling nearly 100 of them at our dealer show in august.
    I love what I do however I feel there must be more for me out there somewhere. This company does not provide competetive wages or benefits.
    I feel I could greatly benefit the right company with my artistic skills, and would love to grow with the right company.
    I currently live in Salem, Oregon but would consider a move if compensated.
    Some small hobby boats i designed and tooled can be seen at www.plumkrazyrcboats.com
    My e-mail is ccmac.dzines@hotmail.com
    LET'S MAKE SOME BOATS!!!!!!!!!!! Craig McLean

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  2. craig mclean

craig mclean Junior Member

e-mail mistake from the ambiteous tooler

Sorry about the mistype. If anyone saw my thread posted and tried to e-mail me My address is ccmac.dzines@hotmail.com Not wvi.com
    Sorry about the inconvenience thank you

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.