Hi all... Introduction ....

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by umurali2000, Nov 19, 2006.

1. umurali2000

umurali2000 New Member

Dear all...

Good to be in this group. My self an electrical engg graduate. I hope I may learn many things abut " BOAT"....

I do own a discussion group on " electrical " .... we discuss about Electric drives for Propulsion systems for Electrical vehicles........

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/electricalmotordesigners/

I may not be much cntributive to this forum but will love to brwse and learn things frm your discussions

You are welcme to cntact if any information related " Power electronics and Drives" ......

Thank you

With best regards
    Murali

2. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Murali,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!

Take care.

TGoz

3. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

welcome aboard ,,longliner

4. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Welcome to the gang, remember your never too old to learn nor too young to have a comment! Don't let your apparant youth stop you if you think you have a comment to make - we may not agree with what you say but we'd still like to hear your views and will support your right to make them as you think fit (could do with some good electic engineers for a start!)

5. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

Hi, murali.
    Be very welcome.
    Cheers.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.