Aluminium boat design.

Discussion in 'Metal Boat Building' started by profix, Sep 29, 2004.

1. profix

profix Junior Member

Morning again All,

Thanks for your replies.

However what i forgot to say yesterday is that we are a novice boat buildier, so our first project will want to be relativly easy to construct.

Anyone out there who can point me in the right direction for a 16 to 22 ft design for a shallow V / boston whaler design hull, for sea usage. Bearing in mind we are in England, the weather hear is not as good as some of your climes, normally 4-5 quite often, therefor the hull design needs to address this.

Thanks
    Karl

2. Thunderhead19

Thunderhead19 Senior Member

There was a company in British Columbia's Vancouver area (possibly white rock, possibly surrey, possibly delta, possibly richmond...) That was building these type of craft. The last time I looked at one of their brochures was about four years ago. I don't even remember what they were called. However, if you contact the guys at
    http://www.metalboatkits.com/ they might just be able to help you out. (heck, maybe they remember who it was) :p

3. John B

John B New Member

boat design

This may be to late for you.......but I recently finished a 19' aluminum boat done from plans I purchased out of a catalog......many other good designs were shown......

contact me for more info if still interested at lorenzovin@aol.com

John B