1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

F32X Trimaran plans & materials for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by samjwhitmore, Oct 23, 2013.

1. samjwhitmore

samjwhitmore New Member

I purchased these F32X (sail num.138) plans from Farrier Marine right before they were made unavailable to the general public. They are complete and unused.

I also have the following composite materials that I would like to sell with the boat plans.

* Foam core, 19 full 4'by8' sheets of DIAB Divinycell H80 plain foam, 1/2" thickness

* 2 complete 50" wide rolls of 10oz fiberglass cloth BFG Industries

*10lb bag of Airosil/Cabosil High Density filler.

*1 sheet of DIAB Divinycell H130 High Density foam core 1" thickness 3"by6" sheet

Plans are $2950 and the materials are $2450.

I also have a 43 gallon drum of Gougeon Laminating Resin GLR145.
    This drum was in climate controlled storage for about 10 years. It was first opened Oct.2011 when I purchased it then resealed until this summer. It is obviously expired but appears to work fine. I spoke with the chemists at WEST and they recommended using the WEST 206 slow hardner. This is also available for sale at $30 per gallon.

Located in Central Florida, delivery available.

Sam Whitmore 321 363 7613 or samjwhitmore@hotmail.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.